Now
TornadoZebra_zps23e85b72.jpg
Off shooting my pointy sticks over vast distance with great accuracy - see you later.

Really quite please as I shot 100yds for the very first time tonight - and hit it!

Just painted all the gear and wheels white.

Edited by theplasticsurgeon

Red Zebra has always been one of my favorites! You have done here justice...!!!! I should build here one day as well, maybe with the gear up on a stand :))

By the way I hope you don't mind me asking: Any chance you would sell me the Airfix decals? I've been looking for 229OCU/65®Sqn markings forever and I don't think there has been any aftermarket available... I had my picture in front of one in '89, when I was 9 and I must make that aircraft one day ;)

Best regards,

Guillaume

Red Zebra has always been one of my favorites! You have done here justice...!!!! I should build here one day as well, maybe with the gear up on a stand :))

By the way I hope you don't mind me asking: Any chance you would sell me the Airfix decals? I've been looking for 229OCU/65®Sqn markings forever and I don't think there has been any aftermarket available... I had my picture in front of one in '89, when I was 9 and I must make that aircraft one day ;)

Best regards,

Guillaume

Thanks for that compliment.

I'll PM you a photo of what decals are left.

It's defo the serial, and squadron badges - Red Zebra used different size.