New Freightdog set due soon for Airfix Lancaster

Looks good. I think we can retire the Airfix grand slam boxing now. Any idea on price Col?

Not 'till Colin does a GS set as well, ;) I'll maybe grab one of these to go with my GS version, those plus a Dambuster would sew 617sqn up just nicely for me.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tony, yes will be there. Will also have a seperate set of unweighted smooth wheels for the Lancaster, ones in the kit are a bit deflated. Treaded ones should follow soon after.

Colin

Marvellous, I'll save some pennies!

Edited by avro683

Hi Tony, yes will be there. Will also have a seperate set of unweighted smooth wheels for the Lancaster, ones in the kit are a bit deflated. Treaded ones should follow soon after.

Colin

Nice one! Will they be treaded ones with Lincoln style hubs? Please say yes!

Mark.

Looking forward to getting this set, one suggestion however if its designed for the new Airfix Dambuster howabout doing a cradle to adapt the upkeep trolly for the Tallboy and then the Grand Slam should you do it ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark, short answer yes, longer answer they will have optional seperate hubs so yes again!

Colin

Loving it! Expect an order as soon as they are available.

Mark.

Lancaster Tallboy and wheel sets are now lisdted on my website;

http://www.freightdogmodels.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=871&osCsid=7304c4d7c88aa0b4a1bd5da4722b07a0

http://www.freightdogmodels.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=870&osCsid=cb1315956d46609fd32df0ebf1d7e4ee

Still writing the instructions, so order should be sent out from Friday, and both sets wil be available at the Hendon Model Show this weekend.

Thanks!

Colin