Morning all and greetings from Lisbon.

I would like to join this GB please. Would aim to use the old Airfix kit to make the RAF Coastal Command PBY Catalina of John Cruickshank, who received a VC for his attack on U 361 in 1943. For a truly inspirational read, please look at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cruickshank

Icarus

Edited by Icarus

Hi guys I have got a question. I am doing the Supermarine Sranraer and I am looking for pictures of the bombs and Bombracks they used.

Could someone help me with this?

Cheers,

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, roughly ten days left for any uncompleted builds. Any unfinished builds, builders must just glue everything together and spray it with whatever they have in their airbrush at the moment...

Going to be finishing mine off during next week when I get a few days free.

• 2 weeks later...

No worries Steve, hope to see your 196 at some time.

A few stragglers coming on over the line today, well done.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone that took part, some truly lovely builds have been done and are being done. Special thanks also to Cliff for helping keep an eye on things.

I was hoping to get at least two builds done for this GB, but Like Steve, life sort of got in the way...No doubt I'll see a lot of you over on the FAA GB starting next week, but I'm hoping to carry on with a few more floatplanes over the next several months as well.

cheers all, Doug.

I make that 19 completed models in the Gallery, some of the most colourful, unusual and esoteric subjects in any GB. Congratulations to those who have completed their models in time, and good luck to those who will continue with theirs and complete them in their own time.

Thank you to all for sharing the ups and downs of all the builds.

• Like 1

No worries Steve, hope to see your 196 at some time.

It'll turn up at some stage, unsure just when though. :unsure:

I've just had a look through the gallery, some super builds in there & what an incredible variety. Well done everyone, its been great watching them all come together. :thumbsup:

Steve.