Come on Eduard, seriously?

Jennings Heilig

You couldn't make this crap up. A whole kit and its engineering called into question because of a fricken decal. Almost Hyperscale-style tones there.

To me at least, these days BM and Hyperscale are becoming increasingly similar

• Like 3

Agree Sooty

I wonder if we were all in a room (big one !) together where we could see each other face to face wether this type of diatribe would happen once the subject was raised for discussion , or if it would be nipped in the bud by saner voices or wether punches would be thrown ??

It is easy to sit at the computer and say anything and the worst that can happen is you get flamed or banned whilst you stroke an ego ? sane criticism is great but these threads are getting out of control and bring the site down in my opinion , its alright to say don't read them but after you realise whats going on its too late for that !!!!!

Cheers

Guys

can we not just WAIT?????

Reviews of kits are for when the kits come out, not before they do - no need to go rushing off and coming to conclusions until the actual kit - decals and all - gets into a sane reviewer's hand and are looked at with an objective eye.

(the terms "sane" and "objective" are used here deliberately... :fight: .)

Philip

Tell you what, why don't we wait until we see the actual decal sheet before leaping up and down on either side of the 'argument'. I use the speech marks as it doesn't really qualify, mainly because its such a childish thing to row over a virtual representation of something that isn't yet in our hands. :shrug:

Now we know to measure the roundels when the kit arrives, the topic has served its purpose, and given the histrionic nature of the topic right from the outset, let's all go for a lie down in a darkened room to calm down. ;)

• Like 3