This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

Britmodeller
Donations

273 posts in this topic

Hi, Although I'm a new member, but in fact I have bump into this forum occasionally by search engine in past years.

Until now I'm finally joined. :)

Donation made, thanks for keeping the community running.

1 person likes this

I've been a member for a little while and enjoy Britmodeller immensely.I'm delighted to have made my first donation to help 'Keep Her Airspeed Up!!'

Happy Fettling and All The Best,Paul.

Thanks for the "bullion Bar" Mike, Shar2 and the rest of the gang. Felt that approaching the 2000 post mark I should chip in to keep BM afloat.

:coolio:

Given all the hell you are going through with managing the upgrade and the recent crazy attacks the least I can do is to make a small monetary donation but.......  I'm sure the previous version of the web site had a 'donations' button on it somewhere. 

Now I cannot find it.  Was i wrong?  If I was, how do I go about it?

Regards,

FatFlyHalf

Edited by FatFlyHalf
spellin an gramma
1 person likes this

The donation button is on the homepsge. Just click on our banner. Thanks in advance. 

Finally got around to making a donation. While plastic modelling is not my primary interest I get a great deal of pleasure seeing what goes on on here, it is well worth a contribution to, as much as anything, show support for Mike and the Mods and particularly at the moment with the attacks against Britmodeller.

Many thanks guys.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew.

Please can I reiterate that when members kindly send us a donation, could they please tell me what there forum name is. If you don't, in addition to you using a different email address than the one you use here, I cannot find you to give you your gold membership upgrades. Thank you. :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

While this at the top, can I just extend a huge Thank You to everyone that has helped out both financially and spiritually (sounds weird, I know) during the upgrade of the forum and subsequent attacks.  Just seeing the membership struggling with the horrific lags we were experiencing, going about the business of using the forum even though it was very much hard work, brought a lump to my throat, and made it all worthwhile.

We got there in the end, and the niggles with the forum are dwindling away as time goes by.  Sure a few people don't like it, but that was bound to happen, as change upsets the delicate balance of the familiar, which some people find more difficult to cope with than others.  The vast majority have either said nothing, or been positive about the upgrade, and most of the efforts expended in the Help & Support section have either been to cure bugs, find out how to use a facility, or tweak their settings to see how it can be made to work better for them.

Since we got over the attack, the new members continue to come in with renewed vigour, and the community is expanding at its usual rate again.  How anyone managed to register during the Slow Zone is beyond me, but a few did manage it.  Hats off to them and their patience! :clap2:

Thanks for being a cracking bunch of members folks.  Couldn't wish for better ^_^

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Mike said:

While this at the top, can I just extend a huge Thank You to everyone that has helped out both financially and spiritually (sounds weird, I know) during the upgrade of the forum and subsequent attacks.  Just seeing the membership struggling with the horrific lags we were experiencing, going about the business of using the forum even though it was very much hard work, brought a lump to my throat, and made it all worthwhile.

We got there in the end, and the niggles with the forum are dwindling away as time goes by.  Sure a few people don't like it, but that was bound to happen, as change upsets the delicate balance of the familiar, which some people find more difficult to cope with than others.  The vast majority have either said nothing, or been positive about the upgrade, and most of the efforts expended in the Help & Support section have either been to cure bugs, find out how to use a facility, or tweak their settings to see how it can be made to work better for them.

Since we got over the attack, the new members continue to come in with renewed vigour, and the community is expanding at its usual rate again.  How anyone managed to register during the Slow Zone is beyond me, but a few did manage it.  Hats off to them and their patience! :clap2:

Thanks for being a cracking bunch of members folks.  Couldn't wish for better ^_^

And we couldn't wish for more,Mike! We're 'Britmodellers' and proud of it! :cheers:

2 people like this

Just made a small donation, sorry it's not a bit bigger but things are tight. Thanks for a great site. 

Every little helps, so thank you :)  I'm sure Dave will sort you out with your Gold Brick once he's had chance to sit down at his PC.

1 person likes this

Dear Britmodeller Mods.

Just a small donation, however as promised I'm following up on one of my 2017 New Year Resolutions.  

Thanks for all your great work in keeping this essential modelling resource up and running and feeding my daily appetite for all things modelling.

Kindest regards, David Formosa-Kerr (aka - Rabbit Leader)

1 person likes this

A small donation sent through, Happy New Year :)

Stu

1 person likes this

Thanks to all, and to all a Happy New year :)

Small donation sent through.

Happy New Year 2017 !

A modest donation on its way to you, with thanks for a great resource!

Sending email is the same as what I use to sign into here - forgot to add my username to the PPal instructions, sorry.

Edited by clive_t

A small donation has been made, thanks for your efforts.

Donation Made! 

Thanks for a great forum :yes:

To everyone that's donated, past, present and future, thank you.  It's really quite a thing to see people freely giving to help keep the site ticking over.  Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling ^_^

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling 

No you just missed your Tablets again ^_^

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

That's a weird swishing noise... :wacko:

Swishing noise ??

Naw thats all the back stabbers :rant: