1/144 Chinook and Sea King.... Hopefully.

stu360

842.jpg

837.jpg

BM being down gave me a chance to actually do some building instead of looking at everyone elses!! Chinook is coming along nicely but ramp is causing a few issues. Its gonna be a 240ocu Cab from 1992. Fond memories of doing work experience as a trainee Load master. Ahhh.... 2 weeks spent flying around vomiting all day everyday!!

Sea King looks great. was a bargain on Ebay. Haven't built one before so looking forward to getting my teeth into it. Its going to be a yellow one. Not sure which of the squadrons yet.

Stu

• Like 1

You would not believe how long I've been after a Chinook, they usually go for over a tenner. Same as the CH-53's, which I've seen hit £30!! Will be watching with lots of jealousy. :)

Kind Regards

Dazz

Have heard CH53 being re-released soon? Not sure about the chinook. :-( haven't seen any for some time now. Would love to build a HC2.

No more progress yet on these. Did some bits on Revells excellent puma couldn't resist starting it a few weeks ago!! Doh!!

You would not believe how long I've been after a Chinook, they usually go for over a tenner. Same as the CH-53's, which I've seen hit £30!! Will be watching with lots of jealousy. :)

Kind Regards

Dazz

Hi Dazz,

I have a spare Chinook and a CH-53G. You can have them for £10 each, plus £2.70 postage.

Please pm me if interested.

cheers

Mike