1/48 - Chance Vought F4U-7 Corsair "French Navy" by Hobby Boss - released

Homebee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Cowl is wrong,as are the fabric wings,no underside shot so do we get the underside armour plate that was fitted to -7's and USMC AU-1's...even Hasegawa forgot that!...would be interesting to check the fuselage length too

what i see here looks to be the F4U-4 kit with French -7 decals

• Like 1

Cowl is wrong,as are the fabric wings,no underside shot so do we get the underside armour plate that was fitted to -7's and USMC AU-1's...even Hasegawa forgot that!...would be interesting to check the fuselage length too

what i see here looks to be the F4U-4 kit with French -7 decals

I would refer you to the comment above yours, not that that's any excuse... :)

• 2 months later...

I want to have this one! I contributed it's box art image but i want to find out how good or bad the kit is! I have seen a lot of negative reaction out there! I hope someone can post a review- comparison with the real thing!

Thanks homebee for the posting!

http://www.hobbyboss.com/uploads/allimg/131205/5-131205151U853.jpg

Edited by planeart

• 2 weeks later...

I want to have this one! I contributed it's box art image but i want to find out how good or bad the kit is! I have seen a lot of negative reaction out there! I hope someone can post a review- comparison with the real thing!

Thanks homebee for the posting!

http://www.hobbyboss.com/uploads/allimg/131205/5-131205151U853.jpg

If the sprue shots are correct, it's either a -4 or some sort of franken-Corsair (-4 wings on a later fuselage). No way that's an actual -7 given the fabric outer wings (which are -1/-2/-4 only). Most likely it's simply their late -4 kit with alternate decals.

• 2 years later...