Revell 1/72 F-16 MLU kit w/Tiger Meet markings

clift

Hoping that we have an F-16 expert in the crowd.  I have a Revell 1/72 F-16 MLU (new tool) but with 'basic' markings.  I managed to score the new Tiger Meet markings and am looking at this kit as my next build.

What I'd like to find out, is are there any suitable aftermarket sets for this kit, particularly cockpit and exhaust.  I am also looking for an Eduard Zoom set with the painted instrument panel and such.

If anyone could please steer me in the right direction, I'd sure appreciate it.  TIA.

Cliff

Exhaust easy. The Aires exhaust fits quite well, with only a little filler and sanding between the doughnut panel and the rear fuselage. Cockpit - not so easy. AFAIK, there are no aftermarket cockpits or photoetch for this kit at all. THe Aires cockpit is made for the HAsegawa, and that is too short and too wide (same as the wheel wells). You may be able to make an Eduard set for the Hasegawa kit fit parts of the kit though. For ejection seats there are Quickboost and Aires, and they should fit the kit tub.

Jens