Italeria 1/35mm Sd.KfZ 10/5 + 50mm PaK38

Come on Rob. Give us the money shot. :D

Patience is a virtue young man.... maybe a photo tomorrow of it boring dunkelb.... going to do a little colour modulation too, see how that looks.... so maybe after that.

thanks both... and now she (can you call an AFV a she?) is Dunkelb - still not 100% on the colour - still looking green - should it be?

did some pre-shading and some colour modulation (my first time but think it does break it all up)....

also started on the sundries - boxes & tarps etc - again my first time so still learning (like the highlights on the tarps is a little too stark - need to tone that down)....

IMG_3268_zps4dec2313.jpg

IMG_3269_zpsb28009db.jpg

IMG_3270_zpsd0edcffe.jpg

IMG_3279_zps6d3cf46e.jpg

IMG_3280_zps9f586164.jpg

IMG_3278_zps59d58628.jpg

IMG_3272_zpsad0a0084.jpg

IMG_3277_zps8b21fc88.jpg

IMG_3276_zps09947557.jpg

IMG_3275_zpsd19c399b.jpg

IMG_3274_zps45f8fcdd.jpg

IMG_3273_zps2fa4650e.jpg
  • Like 1

ARGH - seem to have misplaced the decals for the kit - dont suppose anyone has it in their stash and not wanting the decals.... or someone with a number plate and tactical markings (seems to be a triangle with 2 circles on the bottom)...guess I could hand paint some but....

ARGH - seem to have misplaced the decals for the kit - dont suppose anyone has it in their stash and not wanting the decals.... or someone with a number plate and tactical markings (seems to be a triangle with 2 circles on the bottom)...guess I could hand paint some but....

wahey - disaster averted... some spare Dragon markings on there way from another Brit on another forum... not sure if they will place the vehicle in the 1944+ bracket tho (sorry hosts if that is a problem).....

gee your carpet monster's huge!!!! :yikes::winkgrin:

looking really nice, love the detailing on the accessories!

• Like 1

gee your carpet monster's huge!!!! :yikes::winkgrin:

looking really nice, love the detailing on the accessories!

ha - dont know if the carpet monster got them or if they wern't in the kit to start with (was from evilbay....)...

the accessories are ok - not 100% on the colours of the tarps, they will of course get more detail painting....

have to wait for the new decals to arrive so no work on this in the next couple of days. May try to see how it looks with the resin wheels and decide whether they are usable (still small vs the kit but that might be ok when they are in place)....

after a quick bit of measuring - seems the smaller AM wheels are more accurate than the larger kit ones... will attack them today so might put up a pic with the wheels blu-tac'd in place.....

a little bit of oil dot filter. wanted to fade the bonnet, gun armour and the sides where the crew would climb in/out. Awaiting decals then can do that, matt it all down and attack the weathering some more....

IMG_3292_zpsce1e0833.jpg

IMG_3294_zps30915f4b.jpg

IMG_3293_zps5b9a95ac.jpg

also the decals I needed had arrived - individual numbers of number plates but does look quite effective - hope the white will dull down with weathering.... also have some true earth weathering washes to play with - lets see if that helps my weathering

Edited by robw_uk