Yes, thanks to Smuts and ChrisJ for running the GB, and Mish for putting it onto the sylabus.

Thanks also to Learstang, Deacon, Arniec and Radleigh for encouragement and enhusiasm during my Manchester project - without you all it might not have been completed.

Overall a VERY rewarding GB - I thank you all.

I agree with Andy. That said I liked this GB. Hopefully I will finish my model in the next GB.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

The pole is up

I have spilt it so you can vote for one air and one armour subject.

erm - have I missed the poll? cant see it in the GB forum...

cheers

Are there no young people on this forum? :) I used to love Tony Hart's work as a kid and, dare I say it, Rolf Harris.

I'm old enough to remember them (probably both from "my" generation). Good old Morph and Chas loved them, they kinda speak how the "yooth" of today do now I thinks about it :P

Kind Regards

Dazz

• Like 1

Right guys, I'm calling this one done.

Aircraft:

1st trickyrich's Arado Ar-234B-2N Nachtigall

2nd Cheeley's Messerschmitt Me-262 A-1a/U5

3rd Jasonb13's B-17F Memphis Belle

AFV:

1st Mike Mcellaney's Pz.Kpfw.V Panther Ausf. A

2nd Robw_uk's Demag 10 with PaK 38

3rd oldhouse's Sd.Kfz 171 Panther G

Well done everyone. I leave the GB in place for 24 hours and then move it to the completed section

oh wow, that's so cool.

There were some really impressive builds in this group, I loved Cheeley’s 262, and the AFV’s were fantastic, I really liked Rob’s halftrack. :thumbsup:

Big thank to smits and Mish for setting up this GB and running it, was lots of fun.

I really appreciated all the kind comment and encouragement from all those that followed this build, thanks everyone, hoped you enjoyed it. :thanks: