Posting Pictures in 3.x.x using PhotoBucket

Mike

Firstly, upload your pictures to PhotoBucket (PB) - we'll assume you know how to do that, if not look at their help files for assistance :) This is where you ought to be on PB.

pb1.jpg

Hover over the photo you want to post, and you'll see a little cog icon. Click that and it'll bring out the menu below. Click the Share Links menu item:

pb2.jpg

That brings up a pop-up window as follows, and you should click the Direct box to copy the text to your clipboard, as below:

pb3.jpg

From the posting window on the forum, making sure your Rich Text Mode toggle is ON, and all your icons aren't greyed out.

posting-pics2.jpg

When the dialogue box pops up, press CTRL+V or right-click/Paste with your mouse to place the code in the input box, then press return/enter.

posting-pics3.jpg

Press return/enter twice more to add some white space between pictures or before you start typing again, and you're done. Repeat as necessary.

It's quick, easy and doesn't need any flapping about with BBCode :)

NOTE: This is current as of 18th November 2014, but as sites are constantly changing, often for no apparent reason, these instructions may become outdated. If this is the case, just let me know and I'll get round to updating it as soon as I can.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...