Tamiya Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

Graham77

I ride one of these every day and I like your build! Well done. You mentioned bolt heads, what will you use? :goodjob: Jockster.

I think I am going to wait for a quiet night and have a go with the decals and some microset and sol. I may use a cocktail stick to put some gloss varnish on each bolt first to give it the best chance of settling down and see what happens. If all else fails it mat be cocktail stick and some Mithril and chainmail Citadel Miniatures paint for each. It was a fun build and it looks like a fun ride aswell... there are still a few floating around on ebay for about 20quid if you are interested (not for sale by me) then you could have a 1:1 and a 1:12

Cheers Jockster, Safe and Happy riding

Awesome bike graham I love this, might have to try and find one on my shopping trip tomorrow, but i have to hijack the thread briefly to say something to Jockster :winkgrin:

I ride one of these every day and I like your build! Well done. You mentioned bolt heads, what will you use? :goodjob: Jockster.

Nice one Jockster, ZZR1400's are a damn nice bike, I spent a lot of the last 6 years working with one at the company I work for.

Edited by Rickpadwick1801

My eBay watching list is now full of bikes just trying to pick the next one

Cool one.. If you like kawa's, the ZX RR is an excellent kit and looks stunning, or if you like big brutes, the Hayabusa /X1 also a damn good kit.

Cool one.. If you like kawa's, the ZX RR is an excellent kit and looks stunning, or if you like big brutes, the Hayabusa /X1 also a damn good kit.

Yep have the Hayabusa on the list (assuming its the suzuki one.....sorry not a bike person ..yet) also looking at the yamaha Virago (tamiya and cheap although don't know if it is any good) any advice on that gladly received.

Yep have the Hayabusa on the list (assuming its the suzuki one.....sorry not a bike person ..yet) also looking at the yamaha Virago (tamiya and cheap although don't know if it is any good) any advice on that gladly received.

The Virago is a very nice kit, it was one of the best Tamiya did and its turns out into a lovely little model. However, there is a knock off kit from Auldey, of the Virago, its a blatant copy, (so blatant, it uses the Tamiya instructions). Stay away from that kit, its crap.

Steve