It's been a cracking GB, shown by the standard in the gallery, thanks to all who took part and especially to Dave for hosting he's done a top job, leading from the front with the builds!!

Definitely agree. It's been a great build and thank you to all the involved, I've really enjoyed this one. :)

Just to add my thanks for the work that Dave & Phil have put in to make this a great group build. I can't imagine building another model that isn't part of a group build, such are the great themes that keep getting added.

Cheers guys for your effort in getting this one over the line.

Pete

I personally could've done with more votes there was so many good models been built that I am in awe of. Or I could've voted for myself 20 times :evil_laugh:

This has been a great first GB, thanks to everyone who encouraged me with it and thank you to Dave and SaintsPhil for doing for hosting work also to Mish for doing the "behind the scenes" work. :) Looking forward to my next GB now... oh yeah the Swing-Wing one... bugger.. :P

Kind Regards,

Dazz

Poll closed!

Congratulations to PeterW for the winning entry!

1. PeterW's F-15D

2. Saintsphil's F-15I and llking's F-15D

3. DaveJL F-15E, 492nd FS.

Well done all and thanks for taking part!

Dave

Thanks all for a pleasing result.

I always enjoy taking part in the group builds and it adds to it when something good comes out the other end. To everyone who voted for my build, thank you and well done to Lloyd, Phil and Dave for their result as well as everyone else for making it a great group build.

Here's to the next one,

:thanks:

Pete

• Like 1