A Boeing 737 duo

Orso

I know that I was entering DC-9's and Caravelles but here are two planes that was started much earlier. They started as Boeing 737-800 from Revell in 1/144 scale.

globespan600_06.JPG

I had built them together enough to start painting when I lost interest. I don't know how many years they have been laying around.

This autumn I started on a Volvo 850 that would be in SAS colours. So when it was time to start painting the body I decided to paint the 737's as well as the orange is the same.

sas800_04.JPG

A couple of month later I tried again. I got the decals on but they didn't want to play nicely. The SAS decals were old and thick with bad glue so the wouldn't stick on the plane to good.

globespan600_04.JPG

The Globespan plane is a 737-600 so I had to shorten it. They bought it from SAS and was delivered in this mix of bot firms livery. It suited me fine as I could use the same paints for both of them.

The Globespan decals is home made and one broke so I had to print it again. The grey letters was masked and painted as gray don't come out good on decals.

So I once more got bored and it all stopped again.

b737.JPG

With this group build I decided that the should finally be finished.

Edited by Orso
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...