AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

• 2 weeks later...

Petr, I was in my local shop looking at the AZ selection of 1/72 glider kits and wondering if you were considering adding a Zlin LG-130 Kmotr and Let L-23 Super Blaník to that series? I think they would look great next to the L-13 Blaník and LF-107 Luńák glider kits you already have.

I would also like you to consider some 1/72 kits of the Beech 18 and C-45 as future releases. They were very significant aircraft before, during and after WWII but a decent 1/72 kit of the type has never been made.

I know there's two of the type currently with Czech owners, so you probably would not need to go far to get close to one.

Edited by upnorth
  • Like 1

I would also like you to consider some 1/72 kits of the Beech 18 and C-45 as future releases. They were very significant aircraft before, during and after WWII but a decent 1/72 kit of the type has never been made.

Even if you consider (and I do agree) the Pioneer/PM and Hobbycraft kits as far from accurate, they are still better than nothing.

And there is another WW2 light twin by Beech, that has NEVER been kitted in 72nd scale - the Model 26 / AT-10 Wichita.

More than 2300 of them were built. Think about it, Petr :)

Even if you consider (and I do agree) the Pioneer/PM and Hobbycraft kits as far from accurate, they are still better than nothing.

And there is another WW2 light twin by Beech, that has NEVER been kitted in 72nd scale - the Model 26 / AT-10 Wichita.

Well, that's not true as Wichita was done as pretty crude vacuform by Execuform. in this scale.

Well, that's not true as Wichita was done as pretty crude vacuform by Execuform. in this scale.

OK - let me add "except for the vacuform", as in my modelling I don't use vacuforms at all :)

I asked about a year or two ago in this thread... no dice.

If we are allowed, I would like to wish for the Fairey Firefly, various Mks in 1/72. I would be happiest with the late war Pacific theater options.

Also, because the Xtrakit version is rare, I would love a Spitfire Mk. XII in 1/72. I understand this is a 1/48 kit that AIrfix does, and so it stands to reason they will release it in 1/72 at some point, but the extras and style of the AZ etc line do more for me personally than the softer kits.

Friends,

Yes, Spitfire XII and also completely new Spitfire Mk.XIV would be greatly needed.

Our new 3D CAD-CAM technology of mold guarantee premium quality today, but so far we have slightly different models in preparation.

Apology for giving us the production of news is slow, but it's time and quality.

This week we will test forms for P-51B / C Mustang and Piper J-3 / L-4.

We continue to prepare for the KP brand new Bf 109F, Arado Ar-96A / B / C Avia-2 and LA 5, La5F, La5FN, La5UTI and new La-7.

Work is also ongoing on the DHC-1 and Fiat CR-32nd

Also, we can already tell you that we have completed production preparation for Siebel Si204A / D / E, Aero C-3A / B and the whole family Mig-23rd.

Everything will be in KP.

We believe that our menu is definitely something you choose.

• Like 8

Friends,

Work is also ongoing on the DHC-1 and Fiat CR-32nd

Petr

Any chance that CR 32 will have Spanish Civil War markings as well as Italian ones? The old Supermodel kit of long ago is so much more basic that the excellent work that you guys are producing....(You did do an Irish Air Corps T9 Spitfire, so it is possible..yes?). Many modellers are interested in the Spanish Civil War (and 2016 will be the anniversary of the start of that war).

Philip

• Like 2

Petr

Can you think about new Spitfires Mk.I-V. Especially Mark V is needed. I understand that it won't happen very soon as designing and preparing moulds takes a lot of Time. Of other types it will be great to see Fairey Firefly and Fulmar and the Seafire family. And please give us P-36/H-75 as soon as possible.

Vazeny Pane Petre :)

Years ago you promised us the Miles Master Mk.II and the Kawasaki Ki-61-I Tei.

We've even seen the painting schemes on the boxes.

Years have passed and nothing appeared :( What's the problem?

S pozdravem

MM

Friends,

Yes, Spitfire XII and also completely new Spitfire Mk.XIV would be greatly needed.

This week we will test forms for P-51B / C Mustang and Piper J-3 / L-4.

We believe that our menu is definitely something you choose.

Thank you for addressing this, will the P-51's be in 1/72?

I'd definitely love to see a Spitfire Mk.XII, although I realise that you'd be taking a chance, Petr, as Airfix might very well downscale their 1/48th scale kit (sometime).

Regards,

Jason

Has the Master been abandoned?

I'm with Graham on this one - the colour profiles were shown in post#2 in this thread in Dec 2012, with no more news.

The Master II would be very welcome, given its importance as a major training type for thousands of RAF pilots.