Sopwith Gnu

DH Dove

DH 84 Dragon

DH 90 Dragonfly

Fokker F VIII

Fokker F XII

Waco UIC / UKC etc.

Preferably in 1/72 scale

Nice list . Some there I'd definitely ike to see like the DH types, Waco and Proctor for starters!!

Hi

Here is my wishlist:

Fokker C.Vd and C.Ve

Received yesterday two different kits of the Airmodel Fokker C.V. One is the C.V-E with Jupiter engine: http://www.airmodel.de/product_info.php?info=p93_fokker-c-v-e--mit-jupiter-vi-motor.html and the other the C.V-B with Lorraine engine: http://www.airmodel.de/product_info.php?info=p93_fokker-c-v-e--mit-jupiter-vi-motor.html (note that in the web page it is marked as "E" but in the kit it is marked correctly as a "B", with the older wings reminiscent of the D.VII). Both are very nice kits, with well defined lines and good resin parts.

Klemm Kl 35

Although Airmodel also makes a Klemm 35, in this case it's worth hunting the very good Huma kit.

Peter, you should seriously consider making DH 88 Comet. Airfix kit is desperately outdated and poor, but still lots of people are buing and building it.

And there is no alternative in 1/72 (except not better, not younger and out of production Frog).

Please notice that presently Airfix is selling this very poor and old kit in three different boxings!!! That is firm proof of popularity!!!

Hi Peter - great update - and brilliant news that the Cessna 150/152 kits are nearly ready!

I sent some photos of our club aircraft (RAF Halton Aero Club) to Jan back in 2012 - hoping you'll include relevant markings in the kit?

Thanks,

Iain

Dear lain,

Thank you very much for providing the photographs. Yes, your Cessna will be decals. We prepare many versions of these popular aircraft.

Time shift in implementation is indeed a great excuse for this delay. It is caused by changes in production technology for this model. Originally it was to be short-run, now the model made ​​from metal molds HQT.

• Like 1

Peter, you should seriously consider making DH 88 Comet. Airfix kit is desperately outdated and poor, but still lots of people are buing and building it.

And there is no alternative in 1/72 (except not better, not younger and out of production Frog).

Please notice that presently Airfix is selling this very poor and old kit in three different boxings!!! That is firm proof of popularity!!!

Hi, thanks for the tip.

Yes, it's a beautiful plane, but unfortunately production yet not considered.

Dear friends,

Here is a little info about our new models:

From 27.1. go on sale first four boxes limited(500pcs.)edition Bf 109G-6 in 1/72 scale . They are machines JG.3, JG.5, JG.300 and Danube users.

From 3 February 2014 go on sale four boxes of famous glider Grunau Baby IIb in 1/72 scale . The model is made of metal molds HQT.

In each box are two complete models of a large sheet of decals.

From 1 January 2014, our company has changed very strong prices for new models that are now on sale. We believe that you, our great cheapening of our production will enjoy and look forward to you.

All news and previews of our new prices are now on our website: www.azmodel.cz

It greatly increased our list of our resellers and distributors.

We hope that you enjoy our news.

From 3 February 2014 go on sale four boxes of famous glider Grunau Baby IIb in 1/72 scale . The model is made of metal molds HQT.

In each box are two complete models of a large sheet of decals.

I like that you're doing gliders.

Would you consider making an L-23 Super Blanik and L-13SE Vivat someday? They'd look great on a shelf next to your existing L-13 Blanik kit.

I like that you're doing gliders.

Would you consider making an L-23 Super Blanik and L-13SE Vivat someday? They'd look great on a shelf next to your existing L-13 Blanik kit.

If we're talking gliders, let me cast my vote for the Bergfalke! I got my glider pilot's license in the Bergfalke and so did my daughter, some 20 years later. AFAIK, there's no model kit for a Bergfalke in any scale.

Kind regards,

Joachim

Friends,

I'll try to answer all gradually.

Cessna 150 152

Peter,

Hope you have a great future with what you have planned and will certainly attempt to add stuff to the stash!

Specifically dealing with the small Cessnas. I hope you are to include a Tayside Aviation scheme in your Cessna 152s. Reason i say this is that thousands of UK Air Cadets have passed through their doors to complete their Flying Scholarship. Im sure if a fraction of these cadets wanted to replicate the aircraft they flew in, im sure that would lead to a healthy boost to your sales! In the same vein, TA now fly Grob 115ds and PA-28 Warrior IIs! Having worked on the fleet as an engineer in the past, im sure i could come up with a list of airframes. And seen as i want a few of these, your comment about prices is very welcome!

And with AST up the road at Perth using Cessna 150s in the past, thats a possible world wide marked to tap into!!!

Arabest,

Geoff.

• 2 weeks later...

Friends, small info:

We have prepared four limited boxes with DH-82 Tiger Moth 1/72.

Tomorrow I insert a thumbnail to camouflage.

It is also ready for sale JOYPACK.

In addition, we have prepared and are now on sale for a limited box Bf 109G-6 ... Italian, JG.52 Experten, JG.53 and JG.54.

Preparations are JOYPACK.

Also already done masks and PE parts for our Bf 109G.

Will be on sale next week.

Let me also highlight new good prices our AZmodel the new year.

New price of all new models should be at Hannants is now only £ 8.90

We believe that our offer to be of interest to you.

Very best regards

A request for the recent Oxford kits (Airspeed Oxford Mk. II - ADM7235,Airspeed Oxford Mk.I with turret - ADM7234). The instructions are the same in the two boxings I have and the final stages cover the various options for undercarriage and optional parts for each of the camouflage versions - however, which option is for which camouflage version is not listed (apart from the Finnish AS.10).

Is it possible to get a listing of the options, specifiying which part is needed for each camouflage version please.

Edited by Richard M

Good news Petr!

Regarding new subjects, and I know many have been mentioned and some that you are considering, how about these:

DH Puss Moth, DH.80 Leopard Moth, DH.87 Hornet Moth, DH 83 Fox Moth and DH.60 Gipsy Moth. As your Tiger Moth is very nice(not built mine yet)these would make very nice stable mates!

All the best!

I had pre-ordered Tiger Moth Kit # 73081 from Hannants, which they now say is cancelled. I really like the French scheme which wasn't available in your previous offerings. Is there any chance of getting this kit, or at least the decal sheet?

• 4 weeks later...

Peter

On Czech diskusni forum I've found information that you are going to release NA Mustangs and early Me 109 G. Can you tell us some more about these projects? Are you planning to release early Allison Mustangs or only RR Merlin ones? Are they going to be HQ or short run models?

Cheers

Dominik

10 thumbs, I have some spare French decals fro a Tiger Moth you can have. From a Pavla kit. Pm and we can sort something out.

+1 for Allison-engined Mustangs and PR Hurricanes. I would strongly encourage AZ Models to do at least a state-of-the-art A-36 or P-51A, however the complete line in HQT would also be most welcomed!

BTW, the same applies to the P-39/P-400 announced 2 years ago...

Edited by Aesthete
  • Like 1