Hi everyone
Finished this one the other day. Its Aero clubs fantastic ittle Rapide on 1/144. It is a small plastic sprew kit, a tiny decals sheet and even smaller etch set. It was only £10 from telford, i really did love making this, the smallest thing in my collecting. But i loved it!!!!
It was my 1st time using etch and more than likley it will be the last, not very good with it. I screwed up most the pylons... :(
But i really did enjoy it.
Heres the photos.

Here it is on its own.
2012-11-19204121.jpg

and a few size comparisons, all on 1/144.
DC-3
2012-11-19204332.jpg

A319
2012-11-19204443.jpg

Concorde
2012-11-19204517.jpg

Sorry for the bad pictures....
Thanks Bradley

Edited by madaboutmodels
  • Like 2

Well done Bradley, glad you enjoyed building it. The struts don't look too bad, and I wouldn't worry about rigging on such a small model.

Etch takes a bit of getting used to, so don't be put off because your first effort didn't come out perfect, new techniques all take practice. Build a few more plastic kits and then try it again, something simple, etched aerials can look really good.

What are you taking the photo's with - your phone? Ask :santa: for a digital camera :photo:

I'm with pperkins and Dave Swindell Bradley, don't give up on the etch, it does take a while to get used to. Most things that are worthwhile take time to master. Keep it up.

• 6 months later...