New P-39 Airacobra AZmodel/ Legato 1/72 from metal molds HQT

AZmodel

Dear friends,

currently preparing a completely new model P-39 Airacobra all versions.

The model is made from metal molds HQT as our latest Spitfire IX and D4Y Judy, so it is not a short-run, but the model treated in high quality.

The model is composed of 48 plastic parts, three parts transparent and one part is the exact weight in the bow hull.

Sale ready for January 2013.

For information about the sale, contact your dealer or through our website.

Very best regards,

AZmodel team

Prices:

AZL7227 HQT Bell P-400 Airacobra 1/72 - 220,-/9,30 Eur

AZL7228 HQT Bell P-39D Airacobra 1/72 - 220,-/9,30,-Eur

AZL7229 HQT Bell P-39 Airacobra Mk.1 RAF 1/72 220,-/9,30 Eur

AZL7230 HQT Bell P-39 Airacobra Mk.I Russian service 1/72 220,./9,30 Eur

DSC03750.jpg

p_39d.jpg

kamo_Airacobra_Mk_1_SSSR_TISKARNA.png

kamo_Airacobra_Mk_1_WEB.jpg

obtisk_Airacobra_Mk_1_SSSR_PDF.png

obtisk_Airacobra_Mk_I_WEB.jpg

Edited by AZmodel

If the attached colour drawings depict the model(s) correctly, then AZmodel's P-39's wings are incorrect - an all-to-familiar failing, seen previously in Heller and Academy kits, for instance.

As far as the wingtips are concerned, RS Models' P-39 seems to be superior ( http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234928833 )

I just hope I'm wrong. Any chance of a peek at actual parts ?

Glad to hear (read) that. I have been waiting for a decent 1/72 Airacobra for some time now (and I guess I'm not the only one) ...

( and, blatantly off topic: have you considered doing a 1/72 Potez XXV in the future ? Many countries, and WW2 service ...) :-)

Glad to hear (read) that. I have been waiting for a decent 1/72 Airacobra for some time now (and I guess I'm not the only one) ...

( and, blatantly off topic: have you considered doing a 1/72 Potez XXV in the future ? Many countries, and WW2 service ...) :-)

Dear Boris,

Yes, we are considering a model Potez XXV. Meanwhile we wait, perhaps preparing Azur. They have it for seven years in the catalog, but still nothing happens. So please be patient for next year.

Otherwise, the P-39 that we know well that she missed. I see even now still miss a good model of a metal mold. . . Our model is gradually preparing one a year. We want to put on the market for a really good set of all P-39 versions.

Sorry Peter, also off topic but dont know where to go,

are you still going to produce Miles Master, Messenger and Martinet?

Love your models, just got the Spit Vb at Telford and showed your

early Spit and Hurri on the SIG table there

Thanks, Paul

Dear Paul,

Miles Master Mk.I, Mk, Messenger miles and miles Martinet already finished the original models. In December, prepare everything for making 1q/2013 and start selling.

Furthermore you make a new topic here in the section / What's new / for all the info and queries for AZmodel.LEGATO Kits, AZ Admiral and Silver on the forum.

If the time to try everything I can to answer you. I glad that I can discuss with you.

very best regards

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends,

We have just completed the preparation of the draft for the metal form.

The new model P-39 all versions can expect the end of February with your sales or on our website.

On our website, the price of all versions 9.30,-Eur.

Similar prizes will be in agreement even our dealers.

It is something to look forward to finally be right and good Airacobra.

Very best regards

• Like 1