Zvezda 1/350 Protected Cruiser 'Varyag'

Jockster

Hi folks, I need some practice posting pics, so here are some of my first ship model that I started in February! Jockster.

Varyag046.jpgVaryag042.jpg

Edited by Jockster
  • Like 3

You can either type in the tags manually (swop curved brackets to square brackets) - (img)http://i1305.photobu...yag037.jpg(/img) - again swop curved brackets to square brackets

Or just click on the image button in the controls displayed above the text box when you post - looks like TV and will show 'Image' when you mouse over - and just paste the address of the image - it will add the image tags automatically...

HTH/makes sense...

Iain

Edited by Iain (32SIG)

I don't get it Iain, square brackets and img, I'm copying and pasting from the image tag in photobucket, then you do something and voila!

Hang on a sec, gonna try something!

Varyag045.jpg[/img]

Iain, this is just copied and pasted from the photobucket site, all I've done is change the 'IMG' to 'img'.

Edited by Jockster

I have two tabs open, this one and photobucket, I select 'image' icon here and a box with url appears, I then go to my photobucket page and choose a picture, this displays image links in a box to the r/h side of my pic, the bottom link is IMG, I click on that and it says 'copied', I then come back here and 'paste' in the url box. Aaaaargh!

Jockster.

P.s. thanks for giving me your time.

Thank you Iain, you may now wipe the blood of your forehead and nearest brick wall, I don't think I have any more pics left to post. I'll try some more tomorrow on the Prince of Wales thread. You have been a huge help, so has Dave (Shar2), I just don't know how it worked to begin with.

Anyway, that's my 'Varyag' work in progress, still got the boats, davits and a few other little bits and pieces left to do on it! My first ship model, and it has been an awful lot of fun building her. Even more fun at night as I have glow in the dark vinyl behing the portholes and skylights. I'm just a big kid at heart!

Thanks Lars for liking it too.

Jockster!. :banghead:

You have done a lovely job on her Jockster. I am having some Probs with the new Photobucket. I don't like it at all and should have left it as it was.....Cheers mark