GioDecals on http://modelarstwoalexander.auctivacommerce.com/Privacy.aspx

Jon_Airbus

Hi John, I have had so many decals of Alexandre in the past then, we all know what happened on eBay! Then when he set up his on line shop, I sent him an email about the money I spend in the past and the 3 sheets I never got, I then get these with a message along the lines of sorry. I've since made 4 orders and to have come just waiting for the other 2 now. It's good words about him over on airlinercafe to!

9C204F62-31E4-4B83-92F9-26B699CBF443-4585-00000533D7F2DDF7.jpg

• Like 1

I appreciate that Chris. Thanks

by the way, do you guys trade decals?

No probs John, sell but not trade buddy

Chris just collects decals lol

Remind us how much you spent on them at Telford last year Chris lol

Not as much as this year LOL

• Like 1

Yes well, i ordered 3 sheets since he came back online, not got any yet, but hopeful :)

As they say in Latin Caveat Emptor

My recommendation is to not spend more than you are prepared to lose, it is a bit like a shell game :banghead:

You must prepare yourself for trading with someone who never answers emails, if you feel you have been ripped off, then you probably have, he does make some nice schemes though

• Like 1

the impression I get is that he does offer some kind of service but it takes a long time to get what you order.

and sometimes not even then

I dont think he is dishonest as such, but probably does this in his spare time so forgets to fulfill orders

Forgetting to fullfill orders doesn't amount to good customer service in my book, irrespective of whether it's a full time job or a hobby.

Reading between the lines of politeness in this thread, it sounds like a purchase is a bit of a lottery !

the impression I get is that he does offer some kind of service but it takes a long time to get what you order.

and sometimes not even then

I dont think he is dishonest as such, but probably does this in his spare time so forgets to fulfill orders

I think if I remember, Chris said he's in the Polish air force.........

Forgetting to fullfill orders doesn't amount to good customer service in my book, irrespective of whether it's a full time job or a hobby.

Reading between the lines of politeness in this thread, it sounds like a purchase is a bit of a lottery !

I'm inclined to agree - whether he's in the polish air force or not.

I wonder if he's going to Telford???

The obvious answer would be to have a trustworthy friend to take care of at least replying to emails saying he is away due to full time work and will respond as soon as he is back...then when he does get back, another email saying "Honey...I'm Home!" and sending out decals asap after that.

Simples!

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for mine they were sent last week

Let's cross our fingers for that!

In fact I just decided to give it a try and ordered 1 setof decals to Alexander. I purchased yesterday and so far he has not accepted the payment yet sent by PayPAL.

I'm still waiting in loads of sheets from my first order and have sent Alex a stroppy email and still not had an reply, not happy at all

FIRST order? still not being sent? how about from your succeeding orders?