Are others thinking the same as me, in that this could be even bigger and better than the Fw-190 GB from earlier this year, and have one of the biggest participant numbers in a while? I may even do two kits, but will have to wait and see what happens, particularly noting I may be shifting jobs in the build period.

Are others thinking the same as me, in that this could be even bigger and better than the Fw-190 GB from earlier this year, and have one of the biggest participant numbers in a while? I may even do two kits, but will have to wait and see what happens, particularly noting I may be shifting jobs in the build period.

Easily mate

I'll thirds you on that Kev, wasnt sure whether to join in as i didnt have anything that fitted the bill (i know - shocking! :))

But had such a good time with the 190 GB that I couldnt pass it up, waiting on the postman to bring my entry now, roll on 1st November :)

Should manage to get my big G-6 done for this. However, I am working 6 days at the moment as work is so busy.

I will try and give smuts as much support as I can and I will be keeping an eye on the GB at work on my phone.

Steve

Edited by jacksdad64

Well I aim to be doing...

1. A Schweizerische Flugwaffe Bf109E-3 (Tamiya)
  2. A Romanian Bf109G (Monogram)
  3. A Ejercito del Aire HA-1112 Buchon (Academy)

Whether I get all of them done is another matter altogether

Edited by AndyC

Still yet to decide on mine, will be making the call tomorrow or Wednesday night after I clear the Starfighter from the bench, but way too many options exist for me to contemplate a decision without first pulling the decal folder out and taking ANOTHER look.

• Like 1

Great to see the guys from the 190GB.

Still waiting to hear from smuts regarding rules prizes e.t.c. Once I hear from him I or he will let you know.

I would imagine the rules will be fairly straight forward. i.e. Kit must be no more than 25% started (Host decision final) and kit must be a 109 of some sort. So that is from the V1 up to the K-4. It also includes the Avia and Buchon versions.

Lets do Uncle Willy proud.

Steve

Great to see the guys from the 190GB.

Still waiting to hear from smuts regarding rules prizes e.t.c. Once I hear from him I or he will let you know.

I would imagine the rules will be fairly straight forward. i.e. Kit must be no more than 25% started (Host decision final) and kit must be a 109 of some sort. So that is from the V1 up to the K-4. It also includes the Avia and Buchon versions.

Lets do Uncle Willy proud.

Steve

Don't forget to mention the 109Z and the mistel version(?!).

My build will also start after Telford. I first have to finish 2 models for that.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

The excitement seems to be building up to be unlocked like a coiled spring of frenzeed 109 building on the moment the clock strikes 1 second past midnight on the 1st.

My build is going to have to run alongside my He 177 /v1 i'm building for the What-if 2 build.

Still going to do the Alley Cat 109B ,probably the B1 with the two bladed wooden prop. Just realised i have started to dribble :pilot:

Edited by Mottlemaster

hoping to do,

1, The old Revell G10 in a Hungarian scheme, ordered decals from HAD.

I'm doing one of those as well! Apparently it's still the most accurate G-10 around.

Edit: I'm doing a Revell G-10. Not a Hungarian aircraft...

Edited by Enzo Matrix

I'm doing one of those as well! Apparently it's still the most accurate G-10 around.

Edit: I'm doing a Revell G-10. Not a Hungarian aircraft...

Picked mine up from ebay about 6 mths back for £3.50 I think, nice 1970's box, canopy still in it's crisp paper. Decals well shot and yellowed.

• Like 1

Picked mine up from ebay about 6 mths back for £3.50 I think, nice 1970's box, canopy still in it's crisp paper. Decals well shot and yellowed.

I picked mine up from the LHS for £1.80.

In 1979... :D