Cold War Aircraft Modeller Issue 1: Sold Out!

Spence

Hi everyone!

Thanks once again for the replies - both on here and via the PMs. I will be collating the list today and tomorrow, so if there is anyone who has not replied to this thread, or who has reserved a copy only on my previous threads, can you please do so here? I know it's a pain, it's just that it will make it simpler to work out who has definitely reserved a copy! Also, don't forget that the mag goes on general sale on Friday and so there are only two days left to left me know if you are interested in seeing Issue One.

Thanks a lot!

Spence :)

Hi Everyone!

Six months of planning, three months of work, countless long days learning how to create something I could be proud of and finally, the first issue of MY magazine has gone to the printers! I'm so pleased to see this finally done; it's been

a real rollercoaster of emotion, but I have to say that I'm really proud that I managed to finish what I set out to do all those months ago.

I have never been so nervous about anything as I am about this new venture and though it is really only a sideline for me at the moment (I have too many models to build for the guys at ADH!!!), I always wanted it to be as good as I could possibly get it with the skills I have to hand at this time.

Honestly, I think I've done just that - I just hope everyone else feels the same!

Those who have pre-ordered this magazine are no on the reserve list and so you copies will either be posted out to you (details to follow re. payment, postage etc.) or can be collected at the IPMS Show in two weeks. If you are collecting from me, I will be on the MDC stand for three hours on Saturday and Sunday and so you can collect them from me then - as can anyone else who you think might be interested in buying a copy! I will also be mooching around and be wearing a tee shirt with the CWAM logo on it - stop me and have a chat! Hmm - think that's it for now! Oh - and here's the final cover design!!!

Cheers - now if you don't mind, I have a Strike Eagle to finish!

See you soon!

Spence

8145128936_195a3c9f0c_b.jpg

• Like 1

Morning everyone - I trust that you are all okay?!

Thanks so much for the pre-orders on my new magazine - I have now sold the bulk of the first issue! Really amazing response! This pre-order sale is now closed, so the remaining copies will be going on general sale next weekend without reservation.

Now that this is done and being printed, I seem to be more nervous with each passing day: roll on next weekend! Anyway, everyone that has contacted me on THIS thread has been noted carefully as those that will be picking their copy up from me at the Nationals and those that are having their's posted out. For those that are on this this list - please can you read the following:

Collections At Telford

If you are picking a copy up at the weekend, unless you specifically ask me to reserve it for the Sunday, if you haven't seen me on Saturday by close of play, I will assume that you are not going to collect your copy and will place it on the general sale pile. The reason for this is that because I have printed so few, I don't want to hold onto copies of the magazine for the whole weekend and miss out of potential sales because I have reseved copies and no-one has come to collect them. It sounds a bit bolshy, but I'm trying to be as fair as I can to both the guys on my list, and those that haven't seen the magazine, but would like to buy a copy if at all possible. I hope you understand!

Postal Reservations

This is what you need to do. The magazine costs £8 plus £1.50 postage in the UK and £3 postage elsewhere around the world. Payment is to be made primarily via my Paypal account at [email protected] - just drop the fees into the account, leave your full name and address and I'll get the copy out to you when it returns back from the printers. If, as a last resort, you don't have access to a Paypal account, I will accept a cheque, but I will have to wait for that to clear before I will send the magazine out. Again, I will need your full name and address enclosed with the cheque. All of these copies will be sent out the week after the Nationals.

Well, I think that that is just about it. If you have any questions, need to clarify when you want to pick up your copy, or anything else you need to ask me, please drop me a line.

All the very best and thanks a lot!

Spence

• Like 1