Cold War Aircraft Modeller Issue 1: Sold Out!

Spence

Hi Spence.

Received my copy of the magazine the other day.

What an excellent first issue, love the layout, and easy to read text layout.

Layout is very good with clear photo's.

Looking forward to another issue, you can put me on a regular purchase list..

Derek

Hi Spence.

Received my copy of the magazine the other day.

What an excellent first issue, love the layout, and easy to read text layout.

Layout is very good with clear photo's.

Looking forward to another issue, you can put me on a regular purchase list..

Derek

Thank you very much for that! I'm really pleased that everyone who has bought my magazine has enjoyed it and been so positive about the layout and clarity of the design. That was something I was very keen to get right and so it is reassuring that I seem to have done just that! The next issue will be available at the start of spring all being well and I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants a copy when it's back from the printers. As for the first issue, I have a handful of copies left, so if anyone would like a copy, please let me know!

Spence :)

8145128936_195a3c9f0c.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Spence, did you get my PM on this, still waiting to find out if you have any left before I make payment.

Thanks,

Steve.

Hi Steve - I have a few left so you can place your order and I'll ensure it's sent out with the other remaining orders after Christmas.

All the best - Spence :)

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon everyone!

I have now dealt with the final orders of the magazine and will be posting them out in the morning. The first print run has now all but gone, but I do still have ten issues left, so if anyone would like a copy, please let me know. Alternatively, I will be visiting the IPMS Bolton show the weekend after next and will be taking these remaining copies with me. If anyone would like me to reserve them a copy to be paid for at the show, please let me know. Alternatively, if you see me, come and have a chat - I'd be delighted to hear what you think of the first issue.

Now, time to get cracking on Issue 2!!!

Spence :)

• 2 weeks later...
Cold War Aircraft Modeller Issue 1 - Sold Out!

The first issue of my magazine has now sold out. Thank you to all those who have bought a copy of my magazine - it's very much appreciated! I'm not planning on reprinting this edition, as I want to concentrate on No.2. I may though consider offering it as a digital download at some point in the future - I'll have to wait to see if there is any demand!

Here's to issue 2! And thank you to everyone who took and interest in my project and bought the magazine - thank you so much!

8145128936_195a3c9f0c.jpg

• Like 1

I'm definitely interested in a digital version (Android).

Since I bought a Android tablet a few years ago I've been buying a lot more magazines as they are significantly cheaper in that medium. I don't mind buying a digital version of a mag that only has a few things I'm interested in when it's 1/2 to 2/3's the price of the paper one, whereas I rarely buy a paper mag unless I'm interested in pretty much everything.