new 1/48 kittyhawk Jaguar

song

Has this come from Mr Song, ex Trumpeter? If so, then I assume that this may, possibly, be based upon the mythical 1/32 Jaguar? Forgive my cynicism and I do hope this is true. Italeri have been very quiet over the release date for their Jaguar. I really want at least one of these to come to fruition, as it is a major gap that I need to fill!

Is there much difference to the GR3? looks great and if their F-35 is anything to go by, Kittyhawk seem to be very quick at releasing their subjects!

Dave

The main external differences are the nose and RWR fillet on the tail, plus the under wing countermeasure racks on the French version (depending on the era).

Internally there's the seat, and the GR had more advanced avionics.

Phil

Edited by SaintsPhil

WHAT!!!! there's a new viggen coming out, please tell me this is true.

Julien

Yup there is. First in line is JA37 and then hopefully the rest. Its produced by Tarangus but not manufactured by the same people who did the A32/J32. I´ve seen some WIP pics and it looks really good. Its hard to describe just how bad the old Esci is when you see the way more correct form of this edition.

Anything else flown in sweden you would like to see?

cheers!

/Lars

The main external differences are the nose and RWR fillet on the tail, plus the under wing countermeasure racks on the French version (depending on the era).

Internally there's the seat, and the GR had more advanced avionics.

Phil

Excellent news, would be nice to have a great model of the Jag is 1/48th.

I know its early days, but you could rob the British bits from the Airfix Jaguar and convert this kit into an RAF machine.

Shaun.