GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

Chill Winston, all kits that people have had of me have been sent! And that is off topic!

We know, mate;-)

But we can't post them before they arrive :-D:-D:-D

I still can't decide what to build. My DC-3 is over 25% when I found her today so I have to find a backup;-)

We know, mate;-)

But we can't post them before they arrive :-D:-D:-D

I still can't decide what to build. My DC-3 is over 25% when I found her today so I have to find a backup;-)

I think you should build the AA 733 oob with a BMF

that i would love to see... a bmf 737.

chris finish the A380s, for mister a380 you havent built one in a while, we will have to deote you to mr a340 lol

I was thinking about finishing it in this gb the fuse is built and I'll start again on the wings and no problem orjan, yes BMF lol

Come on where is everybody?

I'm here! I have my kit ready and waiting - I just don't have an octopus suit to handle all the builds. The B-26 is the priority @ moment and the little Interwar birds have an hour a night allocated. I have H4H to start and this!

All in good time Chris - I might post a start pic to get myself going!

I'm thinking about doing a second one if its acceptable at this stage, as it seems to be a popular idea.

I have thought about doing a 747, either Revell one in Thai colours which I've started cutting out, or the Zvezda one in Boeing house colours.

Then again, there are a few very nice 747's already planned by others, so I might try something a bit different to keep the variety of subjects going.

Maybe that Welsh Vac Fokker F27 in TAT colours, or Braathens. Decisions, decisions :hmmm:

Hmmmm.....

• Like 1