Maltese Vickers Finished

Fishbed

This is as finished as its going to get (unless I add more dust etc). Vulcan kit, Masterbox (probably) figure. Need to brush up my dry stone walling technique, bit out of practice :winkgrin:

Now to get working on the B

Comments welcome

Tim

IMGP5617.jpg

IMGP5623.jpg

IMGP5622.jpg

IMGP5621.jpg

IMGP5625.jpg

IMGP5619.jpg

I love this one and I have one planned for myself in the exact same scheme. For what it is worth, and if the photo transfers OK, here is a very similar diorama that I did a few years ago in 1/76th scale using the old JB kit that Airfix now have in their range,

Vickers2.jpg

It still needs some additional work as I`ve never been happy with the groundwork, but the stones in the wall were collected from Malta whilst on holiday!

All the best

Tony O

Very nice!

Regards

Pete

Nice work, loving the base, only thing i'd say is that the tank needs a bit more weathering, Malta's rural areas are pretty dusty places.

Regards

Dan

You could be right. I'll see about giving it another dusting next time I have the airbrush out

I love this one and I have one planned for myself in the exact same scheme. For what it is worth, and if the photo transfers OK, here is a very similar diorama that I did a few years ago in 1/76th scale using the old JB kit that Airfix now have in their range,

It still needs some additional work as I`ve never been happy with the groundwork, but the stones in the wall were collected from Malta whilst on holiday!

All the best

Tony O

Its good to see that the colour of my "stones" was not to far off the mark, thanks for that

I was expecting a pair of vaguely pro-British mediterranean clergymen!! :)

Still - bloody nice that! Love the camo.

Cheers

Jonners

"boom boom" (in his best basil brush) :thumbsup:

Tim