Cyber-Hobby 1/72 Sea Venom

Wow, working wing-fold in 72nd scale, really?

I'd successfully avoided the one in my LMS by telling myself it was inaccurate and overpriced but now seeing the lovely job you've done here my resolve is seriously weakened.

Very nice job... and you know what...? Measurements off or not... there's no mistaking it for anything other than a Sea Venom... well done....!

Edited by TME3

Great job! Well done! :goodjob:

Thanks one and all for the compliments. The measurements are indeed off in a number of ways. I think this kit over the CMR kit really comes down to difficulty of construction vs accuracy. In my review on the IPMS USA site, I have links to this site for comments on the measurements etc. and focused on the build itself. To me, this kit is worthwhile if you get it at the usual discount - say something south of 75% MSRP.

Col.: I did not actually make the wing folds workable, I just rigged them up with blu-tak for some pics with the wings folded and then glued them in the extended position in order to try and show these features for review purposes. That would be a neat trick though and could be pulled off with just a little bit of wizadry!

Thanks again for all the kind comments.

- Jack