Cold War Aircraft Modeller - Issue 1 Further Content Revealed!

Spence

£8 does look a lot for a mag but as you correctly point out take away the eds and adverts from a £4.50 mag and what are you left with ?

Im still getting one .....what tables will you be on at Telford ?

BTW in your first post the cover has a feature on the Hobbyboss Tornado....is that still slated in for the first issue.......please ! :coolio:

Andy

I'll have a issue please. the more i see, the more i want now! I will be attending Telford, so will it be possible to request a issue to be saved??? Please , please! :-)

I would gladly pay the extra for such a mag thats actually says what is on the cover! Hate paying £4.50, for one article, the rest being uninteresting and full of adverts!

A niche magazine is so wanted by many, as can be seen by the amount of posts on the cold war!

Would there be articles on the odd periods of the cold war, like latin American bust ups? I.e like the 100 hrs soccer war? Just a thought :-)

Mark

£8 does look a lot for a mag but as you correctly point out take away the eds and adverts from a £4.50 mag and what are you left with ?

Im still getting one .....what tables will you be on at Telford ?

BTW in your first post the cover has a feature on the Hobbyboss Tornado....is that still slated in for the first issue.......please ! :coolio:

Andy

Hi there - I have no actual tables at the weekend of the show, though I will be there with my local club 'Shropshire Scale Modellers', the ADH stand and working on the MDC stand so I'll be easy to find! As for the Tornado - that was a prototype cover and so it won't featire in the first issue - but that's not to say it won't featire in a future one! ;)

I'll have a issue please. the more i see, the more i want now! I will be attending Telford, so will it be possible to request a issue to be saved??? Please , please! :-)

I would gladly pay the extra for such a mag thats actually says what is on the cover! Hate paying £4.50, for one article, the rest being uninteresting and full of adverts!

A niche magazine is so wanted by many, as can be seen by the amount of posts on the cold war!

Would there be articles on the odd periods of the cold war, like latin American bust ups? I.e like the 100 hrs soccer war? Just a thought :-)

Mark

HI Mark - thanks for your intererest! The Cold War label is really there to define a time period. I will certainly be looking at other conflicts - and those around Africa and central/south America will definitely feature...

If it were Bi-monthly or quarterly I'm happy to pay £8 if its as good as it looks and sounds!

Excellent! Thanks a lot!

Me two. :)

Steve

And to you too, Steve!

Thanks guys - glad you are all so interested! I just have to get the first issue finished - so much work, so little time!!!

Spence :)

The time period piqued my interest. The sample pages had me drooliing and then you mentioned Latin America and Africa. Put me down for at least one copy (I might need more depending on how much I control the drool).

Andy :Tasty:

I'll definitely be up for a copy Spence but like many others won't be going to Telford :) looking forward to it as have been pretty much a MIS reader since issue one way back in the early 90's!!!

Matt