Ok talking about the Aeroplast Sea Harrier in 1/72 scale

RAGATIGER

Hi there

Well to be simple enough I was looking for more information about the Aeroplast 1/72 Hawker Siddeley Harrier GR Mk 1 other than some finds at web (mostly regarded as a ebay places that sells them) no really know the moulds origins

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aeroplast-1-72-Haw...=item43a735e829

So I'll wait for your help (the other option is to get a couple of Hasegawas FRS1)

Best modeling

Armando

So I'll wait for your help (the other option is to get a couple of Hasegawas FRS1)

A much better option would be to get Italeri (ex-ESCI) 1/72 Sea Harriers: the most accurate on the market and a nice build to boot. The Hasegawa kit on the other hand is noticeably short in the nose radome area - even if you can a. find and b. afford them.

Well there

After a while the Harrier Lindberg kit maybe is not the best option to made a 1st generation Harrier but what a surprise it included the Rolls Royce Pegasus more interesting than the rest of the kit

So now I only wonder if some one has one in the spare parts box I really interested to buy/ trade

Best modeling

Armando

Buy it for the pegasus and chuck the rest away then!! The box says Harrier GR1 the artwork is for an 899 NAS FRS1 in Post Falklands War colours (ca. 1983) having just shot down a Mirage/Dagger(?)...oh dear!! Doesn't auger too well does it?

Well Bill

I'll condemn to get the Lindberg kit luck didn´t stretch that much to also get some extra decals in the Aeroplast kit they delated the Pegasus engine and the alien pilot

and Yes really 1000 yes a injected plastic Rolls Royce Pegasus worth enough to make me buy the kit

Best modeling

Armando

Kits issued before 1982 are "obsolete"???? Says who?? :)

Only as part of the qualifications for the Obsolete Kits GB Jennings. Although to be fair this one seems to tick all the boxes by being not only old but also crap and replaced by far better renditions.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi thre

Well yesterday I finally got what I wanted well maybe not in my long love 1/72 scale but in 1/48 from a old scraped Tamiya FRS-1 Sea Harrier now the main question is to scratch a engine troley and how to detail it so if someone has photo they´ll recieve the most welcome thanks

Best day

Armando