1:48 Scale Aircraft Hangar Diorama

• 1 month later...

Darius, the Spitfires look great as stand alone models but the hangar environment raises them to another level. absolutely superb! I trust you are going to 'tattyfy' the hanger? You could eat your dinner off that floor!

• 1 month later...

Fantastic build. Im currently on Autocad, trying to produce a full 1/24 scale hangar, along with all supports etc so it could be either laser cut or water jetted.

Yes it will be large, however i do plan on building some 1/24 aircraft an so they will need a home. The drawings can be scaled up or down dependent upon the needed space inside.

Long project i think, but it will happen!

Dan

• 2 months later...

Darius, where does that lovely Bedford Big S come from? I made a master for one in 1/32nd once, but the guy never produced it.

Lovely models.

Martin

Martin

Darius has not been on the site for ages.

In the vac-form thread someone asked about vehicles,and making them. There is this place

http://www.asam.co.uk/

they do pretty much everything, but at a price....

http://www.asam.co.uk/plpage22.html

Note, lowest is £46....

HTH

T

Edited by Troy Smith

• 4 years later...
On 12/11/2012 at 16:36, F4TCT said:

Fantastic build. Im currently on Autocad, trying to produce a full 1/24 scale hangar, along with all supports etc so it could be either laser cut or water jetted.

Yes it will be large, however i do plan on building some 1/24 aircraft an so they will need a home. The drawings can be scaled up or down dependent upon the needed space inside.

Long project i think, but it will happen!

Dan

Hi F4TCT

just was wondering if this project came to be as i am looking for this scale of hanger to fit a lanc in that i plan to build 

thanks