1/48 Tamiya P-47D "Bubbletop" Finished 30-09-2012

Here is a second build that I want to start after finishing the B-25.

These are the pictures of the content of the box. It will be build OOB with just some eduard seatbelts and new decals from EagleCals.

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

Edited by Arniec

Nice Arnold good to see a second build.

Wellzy :headphones:

Hi Les,

I wanted to do a model for the competition (OOB) in Telford and what is a better way than to combine 2 builds. 1 for Telford and 2 for this GB.

Hi Guys

I have done some work this week, but not enough to get some pictures in yet. I hope to put some up very soon.

I have been bussy to finish a P-400 Airacobra for a GB from my club (IPMS the Netherlands) for Telford.

The theme for that GB is Sharkmouth. I have already finished a B-26 and a Fw-190 for that project and the P-400 is the last one.

Hi Guys

I have done some work this week, but not enough to get some pictures in yet. I hope to put some up very soon.

I have been bussy to finish a P-400 Airacobra for a GB from my club (IPMS the Netherlands) for Telford.

The theme for that GB is Sharkmouth. I have already finished a B-26 and a Fw-190 for that project and the P-400 is the last one.

Hi Guys

What no Mustang`s sham on you Arnold lol

Les

What no Mustang`s sham on you Arnold lol

Les

Hehehehehe Good one Les. No I have got enough of the Horse. I am now going for the Wolfe.

Hopefully I can start painting the cockpit this weekend.

Hi Guys,

Here are some pictures that I made today of the start of painting the cockpit. I have also done some zinc gromate for the wheelbays, but no pictures of those only the colour for the tailwheel.

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

I hope to be doing some more painting this weekend. I f I have some new pictures I will put them on.

Hi guys here are some pictures after doing some things at the model. The cockpit is now almost ready and I have also put a picture in with the exhaust and engine painted with testor colours.

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3031.jpgIMG_3032.jpg

This week I hope to get a little bit ferther with the project.

Cheers

Here are just some pictures of the model in todays state. I won't be updating for a week. It's to hot in my modelroom (40 degrees Celcius) and outside to do some work. It first have to cool down a bit.I think I am going for a beer now. :beer:

IMG_3038.jpgIMG_3039.jpgIMG_3037.jpg

I have just put the flaps loose on and the cowling with some blue tack for the pictures? So they can be painted lose.

Edited by Arniec