A New Direction

Spence

Mistery parcel - ehhh ?

Good marketing - but I dearly hope to be followed by more substance :rolleyes:

Rolf

Edited by popeye

Hi Spence,

I read you recent announcments and I look forward to your future endeavours including the one above

good luck :speak_cool: . I will be doing my usual of buying at least 2 or 3 copies of issue No1.

Cheers and Good Luck again

Andy

Hi everyone - I hope that you are all well!

Thanks for the kind words on this new venture. I can't really say too much about it just yet, but I think that you will like it when it's released in time for this year's IPMS Nationals - in fact, that will be the release date...

There's lots to do on it, but hopefully it will all come together and be the start of something fresh that modellers will enjoy - well, that's the plan anyway! It will be a lot of fun taking full control of my own product and be able to stamp it with my own design ideas and content. It's gonna be a hoot!

All the best and have great weekend.

Spence :)

Hi everyone - I hope that you are all well!

Thanks for the kind words on this new venture. I can't really say too much about it just yet, but I think that you will like it when it's released in time for this year's IPMS Nationals - in fact, that will be the release date...

There's lots to do on it, but hopefully it will all come together and be the start of something fresh that modellers will enjoy - well, that's the plan anyway! It will be a lot of fun taking full control of my own product and be able to stamp it with my own design ideas and content. It's gonna be a hoot!

All the best and have great weekend.

Spence :)

Looking forward to it.

The period is right up my street............

XVTonker :pilot:

With articles from Cambridge graduates I presume? (other unversities are available). :whistle:

I like it.

Jonners

Is Liverpool to far down the list?

Spence, as this is my main area of interest you have certainly grabbed my interest.

Cant wait for more info

Julien

With articles from Cambridge graduates I presume? (other unversities are available).

I've got a 3rd class honours in Geography from Liverpool polytechnic. I'd probably better stop writing modelling articles then as I'm under qualified. Sorry Spence ;-)

I've got a 3rd class honours in Geography from Liverpool polytechnic. I'd probably better stop writing modelling articles then as I'm under qualified. Sorry Spence ;-)

I wouldn't worry about it! Despite attending one of the UK's best Grammar Schools, I left half-way through the sixth form, avoiding university altogether! I've never missed it and it hasn't dented my ambitions too much...

Spence The Uneducated. ;)