Figures 1/24 scale

Good morning,

Anybody got any ideas where I can get a couple of 1/24 scale figures to go with my camper - I am looking for a standing man (holding a cup if possible) and a lady lying down (as if sunbathing).

I also have a bag of mixed 1/24 figures (standing and seated) I bought from eBay that I can't use but would be ideal for anyone wanting passengers for their Routemaster - free to a good home!

TIA

Brian

Good morning,

Anybody got any ideas where I can get a couple of 1/24 scale figures to go with my camper - I am looking for a standing man (holding a cup if possible) and a lady lying down (as if sunbathing).

I also have a bag of mixed 1/24 figures (standing and seated) I bought from eBay that I can't use but would be ideal for anyone wanting passengers for their Routemaster - free to a good home!

TIA

Brian

Hi Brian

Try the Tamiya Campus Friend Kit. Think its still available.

Steve

...I've got a Fujimi bathing suit babe from the driver figure set which you're welcome to -- I don't think I can get her to sit in a car!

fujimidrivers.jpg

She might need some surgery to lie down comfortably, but it's a start. PM me your address if you want to lay claim to her...

bestest,

M.

Edited by cmatthewbacon