Well done all and thanks to the mods - hard to vote for just the one - a very enjoyable GB and some fabulous quality in those builds

I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to pick a favourite for this one. The completed builds have all been finished to such a high standard, I just have no idea how I'm going to decide who to vote for.

All you guys and gals that did finish, I say well done. Give yourselves a big pat on the back. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi Guys

Thanks to all that took part its been a good one for me ,hope you all enjoyed it , Thank to Mish for all her help it would not happen if she was not here .

also to Paul for his surport and off to the next G/B

Dont forget to vote Cheers Les

Well done everyone!

Quick question Mish - for unfinished builds (like mine), should I start a new WIP thread in Aircraft Modelling and link it back to my build thread here? Or should I just get my finger out and start a new thread entirely from the start over in WIP?

Thanks and sorry for the duh question.

Cheers,

Dermot

Agree with everyone, great GB, easy to select a best for me, but that is due to preference for that aircraft. Britmodeller GBs seem to be the best out there, and my participation will continue in as many as possible into the future.

Well a great GB. Thanks to Wellzy and Smithy for hosting.

The results on the poll in reverse order are:

In Joint Fourth:

Arniec's P-47D "Whooooooooo" and Mike Mcellaney's P-51D "Tangerine" both with two votes a piece.

In Third:

Llking's B-25 "Ruthie" with three votes

In Second:

Peter W's A-20J with four votes.

And I'm embarrassed to say In First place:

Mish's B-17G "Little Miss Mischief" with nine votes.

I must thanks all that voted for me and I will be sending out 'Specsaver' vouchers to you all. I really don't think my B-17 was a worthy winner I rated at least four or five builds above mine. That said thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...