Zvezda

OK, with the Tu-134 hitting the shops Zvezda dont have any more airliners planned, but.......

Wadda you want from them? Ive had a chat with my contact and they have some ideas but asked what you want Zvezda to tackle next????

A new-tool 1/72nd scale straight-winged two-seater IL-2 Shturmovik, with wooden wings. If it's up to the standards of their Pe-8 kit, it would be very welcome, indeed.

Best Regards,

Jason

They dont have anything planned at this time. Direct from Marketing at Zvezda. As for the 777, there is already a (fairly poor) kit on the shelf but I agree a good one would be nice but I would prefer a 'real' airliner!

OK, with the Tu-134 hitting the shops Zvezda dont have any more airliners planned, but.......

Wadda you want from them? Ive had a chat with my contact and they have some ideas but asked what you want Zvezda to tackle next????

An-72

An-74

Il-14

Il-18

Il-38

Il-62

Tu-104

Tu-144

Myasishchyev M-4

Aéospatiale SE.210 Caravelle

Boeing 727

Boeing 777

British Aerospace (BAC) One-Eleven

Convair CV-440

Lockeed C-140 JetStar

Lockeed C-141 Star Lifter

Lockeed L-1011 TriStar

One can but live in hope.

José César

Remember a lot off that list has been done, Revell and Airfix for the Caravelle, Airfix 727, airfix (and I hear of another new IM kit may be coming along...) 1-11, L-1011 (badly) done also, but hold on, Im thinking MD-11....

il-62 has to be top of the list - i'd wager a vc-10 would be a cost effective rework from that kit for those who cant find a reasonably priced kit!

other russians:

an-225 - such a market for this one

il-114

tu-204

an-148

an-70

tu-124

tu-104

an-30

yak-42

yak-40

a tu-144 would be nice, but the ICM kit is pretty good once you've used some filler

damn - so many options here! it has to be russian tho :)

an accurate E3 Sentry 1/144 scale would be hot too!

Edited by JohnHull

I'll agree.... More airliners with the standards of Ty154 and the rest...

Like...

A CORRECT straight 757

L1011

DC10/MD11

747-200

747SP (!!!)

And all of the rest already mentioned...

I want to believe that the 757 if done correctly and has a nice set of decals will sell like crazy, not that the rest will not go well...

To be honest i think you have infected me John.

I want an Il-62 more than anything at the moment.

Dream lifter would look loverly next to my beluga!

But an MD-11 would look brilliant!!!!

the il-62 is fantastic, i'm a huge vc10 fan as well so not surprisingly this is a must for me. i've got a 1/100 il-62 kit but nothing about in 1/144

Here in Columbus Ohio I spend my Friday evenings working in the local hobby shop. A couple of weeks ago, Origins 2012 was held in town, a big gaming convention attended by all the big manufacturers. Zvezda is one of them and the person that runs Zvezda was here and popped in the store late in the evening to see what kits we have on the shelf. Well we happen to have quite a few including the 747-800 and he was quite excited by it. The problem is that I wasn't there as I was holiday, and my replacement is an armour guy who just talked to him about their recent T-90 tank. I would have asked him about civil aircraft and all we got was the 4 new versions of the T-90 that will be coming out later this year, AAGGGHHH!

I would have said 777, Tristar, DC-10/MD-11 etc, but nnnnnooooooo, T90MD & T-80.

Sorry guys, missed the chance.

If you do an Il-18, then you're in the ball park for an Il-38. I know the fuselage is a different length, but maybe the wings are common?

Viscount

HS748

Airspeeed Ambassador

BAC 1-11 500

DH Dove

VC-10

Comet 1 and 4

Miles Marathon

F27/FH227

Bandeirante (where have they all gone btw?)

Trevor Brabazon

Edited by Max Headroom