Hunter group build winners!

The Hawker Hunter group build is officially over, well done to all :goodjob:

In first place is Navy Bird with his stunning F.6

Second place is OzH with his sublime GA.11

And joint third place goes to Fu_Manchu and Canberraman for their F.6 and T.7 beauties.

Well done to all the winners!

Thanks to everyone that finished, nearly finished, took part, showed an interest :thumbsup:

Some great Hunters were built and some great enthusiasm shown for a British classic.

Thanks also to Mish and Bill Clark, without whom it wouldn't have been possible.

See you for a future Hunter STGB!!!

The Hawker Hunter group build is officially over, well done to all :goodjob:

In first place is Navy Bird with his stunning F.6

Second place is OzH with his sublime GA.11

And joint third place goes to Fu_Manchu and Canberraman for their F.6 and T.7 beauties.

Well done to all the winners!

Thanks to everyone that finished, nearly finished, took part, showed an interest :thumbsup:

Some great Hunters were built and some great enthusiasm shown for a British classic.

Thanks also to Mish and Bill Clark, without whom it wouldn't have been possible.

See you for a future Hunter STGB!!!

Hi mates,

I've just come back around to have a look at this group, and found the poll results. Thank you! This was a really fun project for me, and as ususal my fellow Britmodellers came to the rescue more then once. Of course, Bill Clark sent me the correct ERUs for the wings, and everyone answered my questions with a high degree of knowledge and generosity to help. Thank you all, the model wouldn't have been half as good without all of your help and guidance.

I loved the variation of Hunter marks and schemes in the group build. Truly excellent work by everyone!

These Group Build things are addictive. I've now signed up for the V-Force Group Build (I hope I have time to finish!) and without any research whatsoever decided to do a Victor from the Gulf War. I secured an old Matchbox kit, opened it, and nearly had to go back to the hospital. Boy, will this one be a LOT of work. I ordered the resin intakes from David Parkins - extremely nice, but each one weighs about a pound. David also sent about a square meter of photoetch, so I'll get me CA ready. First, though, I have to finish the CMR Buccaneer that is finally making some real progress.

Thanks again, everyone, and keep up the great modelling! :)

Cheers,

Bill