Welcome and Rules

Hi all

Welcome to the aerobatic team GB, i hope this will be a fun and colourful one!

Not many rules for this one, in an attempt to keep it as much fun as possible. The only rules so far are:

1 Eligibility is any aircraft that has flown in an aerobatic team and it must be painted in suitable aerobatic team colours.

2 Kits must be no more than 25% complete when entered, so up to fuselage joined but not painted

3 All entrants must start a build thread.

That's it, so dig those kits out and get going!

Antony

Edited by Antony Robertson

• 2 months later...

Dear All

I have some great news! Vince from modelsforsale.com has very kindly agreed to donate two Fujimi kits to the First and Second place kits in the GB, which means that I will ask Mish to set up a poll from September 3rd to allow all BM members to vote for their favourite models from the excellent and colourful entries in the GB.

Here are the kits that Vince has donated:

First Prize - 1/72 Fujimi Mig-29 "Stlizhi"

Second Prize - 1/72 Fujimi BAe Hawk "Saudi Hawks"

Vince has a presence on BM and I have always found his prices to be very competitive and his service to be first rate. I recommend that you take a look at his website, as he sells the latest kits, pre-owned kits as well as new kits in (ever-so slightly) damaged boxes at amazing discounts. modelsforsale.com

Thanks Vince! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Just a quick reminder that Vince from modelsforsale.com has very kindly agreed to donate two Fujimi kits to the First and Second place kits in the GB, which means that I will ask Mish to set up a poll from September 3rd to allow all BM members to vote for their favourite models from the excellent and colourful entries in the GB.

Thanks again, Vince! :worthy:

Hi all

Just a quick reminder that Vince from modelsforsale.com has very kindly agreed to donate two Fujimi kits to the First and Second place kits in the GB, which means that I will ask Mish to set up a poll from September 3rd to allow all BM members to vote for their favourite models from the excellent and colourful entries in the GB.

Thanks again, Vince! :worthy:

Massive thanks from me too, very kind indeed!

Antony