Sponsor and Prizes - 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place

Dear Malta 1940-42 Group Builders,

It is my very great pleasure to announce the main prizes for this Group Build.

I am delighted to say that the 'Aladdin's Cave' of modelling, Hannants, has agreed to sponsor the GB and to provide us with the reward that our top three builds will surely deserve. I'm sure that Hannants needs little introduction to most Britmodeller members, whether shopping online for essentials or visiting either the Lowestoft or Hendon stores.

As a result of the support being given by David Hannant and the team, those entries which earn the most votes in the final poll of builds placed in the Gallery thread at the close of this GB will receive the following:

1st Place - A Hannants voucher for £30.00 and Gold Award Certificate

2nd Place - A Hannants voucher for £20.00 and a Silver Award Certificate

3rd Place - A Hannants voucher for £10.00 and a Bronze Award Certificate

As a mark of our gratitude for Hannants' support, we will shortly be adding their tag to the Malta GB section and a revised banner will be available for those of you who would like one.

On behalf of RobW and myself as the hosts, and Britmodeller as a whole, I'd like to publicly thank David and all at Hannants for their support. :welcome::partytime::clap2:

We may yet have one or two other prizes to add, but I am 100% sure that this, our main set of prizes, will be something well worth winning for you all.

Thank you so much for the dedication and quality that's gone into the GB so far - and here's to plenty more until the end of June.

I should have checked this thread first!

Thanks a million Robert, they really are the nicest banners I've seen. Fabulous stuff it's greatly appreciated.