Trumpeter 32nd Harrier GR7 ?

neilfgr2

Guys,

Im thinking of getting the Trump 32nd Harrier GR7 .. Whats the score on this???? not really that bothered with rivet counting , if its a nats cock out her and there..

Dont really know much about the Harrier but i saw a couple made up at Telford and thought they looked alright ..

I know the seat is wrong so does anyone do a MK 10???

Any views...

Cheers

Neil

I got one recently. Hannants have them on special offer at the mo, so couldn't resist.

Check out Pieros superb build Here. He's done all the necessary corrections. I'll probably just pick and choose the ones I want to do myself. The biggest issue for most people seems to be the lack of RAF weaponry, Bol rails, Tiald etc. Nothing that can't be overcome however.

I got one recently. Hannants have them on special offer at the mo, so couldn't resist.

What did you have to go and mention that for?

Darn you........... :D

Graham (now 60 quid lighter......)

Dont forget the final flight decal set from taws, if your ought like me you'll be unable to decide on a scheme and so just stick it up the loft until you have enough 32nd harriers to build them all :whistle:

Dont forget the final flight decal set from taws, if your ought like me you'll be unable to decide on a scheme and so just stick it up the loft until you have enough 32nd harriers to build them all :whistle:

:fight:

GRaham

In a nut shell, good outline AFAIK but only 65% LERX provided so no good for many GR7 or any GR9, the cockpit is not good for the GR7/9, seat is the US Stencil seat & no A/M replavement available, lack of RAF stores. Apart from that, not oo bad!

I know the seat is wrong so does anyone do a MK 10???

It's a Mk.12 in the GR7/GR9, not a Mk.10. Mk.10s are in Hawks and Tornados. I don't believe there is an aftermarket Mk.12 seat for the Trumpeter kit.

It's a Mk.12 in the GR7/GR9, not a Mk.10. Mk.10s are in Hawks and Tornados. I don't believe there is an aftermarket Mk.12 seat for the Trumpeter kit.

Mk.10 in the Sea Harrier. The 12 is an evolution of the 10 so if you had to choose a seat to start from then it's not a bad starting point.