F 14A Tomcat BuNo 162692 "Cat Snatch Feber" in 1/18

Very nice work so far. A fellow brought one of these to our club meeting a few months ago, I guess there are quite a few different aircraft in the series, he also had an F-16. It is a big monster, that's for sure! The one I saw didn't have that polka-dot paint job, though. I wonder what they were thinking of with that?

I like the way that you are tackling each sub-assembly as if it were its own model. I've found that is the best way to break down such a huge project into manageable pieces. When you are finished, you will have a true museum piece!

Cheers,

Bill

PS. Fightertown offers 1/18 aftermarket F-14 decal sheets, specifically for this model. VF-84 Gulf War. $30 USD.

Edited by Navy Bird

PS. Fightertown offers 1/18 aftermarket F-14 decal sheets, specifically for this model. VF-84 Gulf War. $30 USD.

Thanks again for kind words. As to the decales: I´v got them from Fightertown and that is why I do a model of "Cat Snatch Feber"

F-147.jpg

_IGP9428.jpg

I allso got metal main landig gear for this model from SWky Works Toys.

_IGP9459.jpg

_IGP9460.jpg

:yahoo:

• Like 1

Thank you Periklis and Parabat for your kind words.

Litle update. Haches for the bording laders compartment and start for the gunbay. Hope you like them too. :cheers:

21092011039-1.jpg

01092011035.jpg

01092011036.jpg

That´s all for now. Please forgive me for bad pictures. I´m no kind of fotografer. Greatings from Finland, where spring fainely arrived. Marek

I really enjoyed all of your photos with your F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft. As I can see you have portrayed it very well with all of your impressive work !!

Thank you everyone for your kind feedback :yahoo: Nice to know that you like what I´m doing.

So now after the gunbay is ready I was building Amobelts and amo fiding mekanizem.

_IGP9806.jpg

_IGP9809.jpg

_IGP9808.jpg

_IGP9811.jpg

_IGP9812.jpg

_IGP9815.jpg

_IGP9816.jpg

And the bulets:

_IGP9804.jpg

_IGP9799.jpg

_IGP9802.jpg

_IGP9795.jpg