F-16A Tigermeet 98" BAF 31º Squadron
Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:44 AM
Also I have decals for the same scheme for Daco, my that is a lot of decal film.
Good luck with the build I shall be following
Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:05 AM
italieri upper fuselage:
revell upper fuselage:
Italieri and Revell lower fuselage:
I didn't take pictures of the rest of the sprues because the Italieri's ones are in a plastic bag and didn't want to open it just yet.
As the progress with the revell kit...well... i got the Iron Maiden "En Vivo" DVD, made in the Estadio Nacional in Chile and kinda got stuck watching that, so I only painted some aluminun in the Aires Exhaust:
Let's hope that tomorrow I get more done!
AndyC, Bandwagon 106 and Davidsm, thanks! I'm gonna try a decal solution from K4, it's like Microsol and Microset in one bottle, it works wonders and i've got high hope on this one!
Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:26 AM
Yet I still find som time to work on the Viper, just now I've finished the cockpit, the Kinetic PE are not fit to work with the Revell-Italieri kit, so some carefull cutting came in order, but the Quickboost seat fitted just fine, a very nice surprise, and it look very good!
And got the wheelbays upgraded with some scratch work, the kit one is very poor, and seeing such excellent works in the group I just didn't wanted to be lazzy on this one
Now I'm gonna get working in closing the fuselage and getting busy with the intake.... I have a bad feeling about that part...
Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:02 AM
Hopefully the tail will give less problems...
anyway I'm enjoying this build, I hope to have the tail, nose cone and part of the exhaust glued for the weekend then comes the landing gear...
Edited by PanzerPaulo, 30 May 2012 - 03:02 AM.
Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:58 AM
Wellzy I've used filler in almost every union in the build, but i think I'm the lucky one!
Anyway, the Exhaust didn't fit the kit by one full milimeter, so I made a ring out of a old credit card to make it fit right, it took way more time than I thought it would:
After that I got working on the nose cone, and it didn't fit to!! Some Tamiya Putting, yet again came to use:
Last weekend, under an odd thunderstorm I got the tail , the antenas and other bits glued:
Next step, go to the local hobbyshop and buy some Humbrol clear paint (those fellows are gonna be happy to see me!!) to get that golden look to the canopy, them I'm gonna use K4 acrilic paint to prime and do the black coat on this baby!!
Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:37 PM
I've contaced K4, who is testing a clear paint/colour tipe of paint, so with some luck by lunch time I'll have a solution for that problem.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users