This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
davidsm

F-16A Portuguese Air Force +++finished+++

I've had a re-think And decided that I would build this scheme instead.

Kit

IMAG0237.jpg

Scheme

IMAG0250.jpg

Edited by davidsm

Always loved this scheme look for ward to your build.

wellzy :headphones:

Its coming on slowly, nothing to really show as yet, but if this rain keeps up, i may sat sod it to riding out on my bike and get some paints out.

Right finally something to show. The cockpit's all built up and pilot seated. I can't help feel its a bit crued, but not much of will be seen.

IMAG0263.jpg

More soon, now I#ve uprooted the killer wasp from in my shed!

David

IMAG0263.jpg

Is that 'Tinlegs' Bader in the pit there? ;)

I know the drill, having amputated my F-14 pilot and RIO to get them in! Be good to see this Portuguese Falcon.

I'm in the middle of making an F-16B in Portuguese air force, but I could not join in the group build because I had already started making it before the group build, I also have an F-16A Florida ANG and an Egyptian F-16C on the go as well all in 1/72 scale.

Ian

Edited by F3 Demon

After a long time, lot's of time at work. I've got this far.

IMAG0339.jpg

As you might be able to see, I've managed to get paint on the conopy. Any good ways of getting this off?

David

As you might be able to see, I've managed to get paint on the conopy. Any good ways of getting this off?

David

What paint are you using? You might want to try cutting a cocktail stick at a 45 deg angle, then using the flat , sharp edge to scrape the paint off. Works ok with enamel paint for me.

I'm going to call this finished, no quite as I had hoped for. Hopefully my futre vipers will be better.

IMAG0357.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

David

Edited by davidsm

David,

That's a good looking F-16! Liking the in flight pose you've got there. Every model built is more modelling learned and honed. Good stuff.

Sign in to follow this