First price indications: between £ 22,00 and £ 27,00.
- 33,95 EUR at Berliner Zinnfiguren (catalogue) so +/- £ 27,00
- 695,00 CZK at Avax Models so +/- £ 21,50http://www.avax-mode...-23m-flogger-b/
- The Lucky Model offerhttp://www.luckymode...item_no=TP02853
Time will tell
- duk modell at Kall in Germany: 28,95 EUR +P&Phttp://dukmodell.de/...1-48::2607.html
The box art
Item Name: Russian MiG-23M Flogger-B
Item: No 02853
Bar Code: 9580208028538
Model Brief: Length:365.9 mm Wingspan:290.3 mm
Total Parts: 260+
Photo Etched Parts: 1 piece
Total Sprues: 14 sprues and tail spout
Paint Schemes: Russian Air Force
Released Date: 2012-06
- Detailed fuselage w/accurate design
- Canopy made from clear parts
- Wing sweep can be varied
- Optional position flaps
- plenty of external loads
- Finely detailed cockpit,gear cabin, crew seats with photo-etched seat belts and harnesses.
The MiG-23 was designed in 1964-66 as a successor to the MiG-21. In addition to a much more powerful engine, the MiG-23's most significant new feature was its variable sweep wing. Like the USAF's swing wing F-111, the sweep of the wings could be changed in flight. Fully spread, this gives a shorter takeoff/landing roll while carrying a heavier weapons load. With the wings fully swept back, the MiG-23 has greater speed. The wing has three sweep settings: 16, 45, and 72 degrees. The prototype first flew in April 1967 and MiG-23s began entering operational service in 1971.
Edited by Homebee, 26 August 2012 - 09:55 AM.