Yet again, I am defeated by my own hand. Another failure to finish a build. Disappointed, but that's life at the moment.

I shall finish this F-16, and post it. Eventually.

Kev

Sadly It became imposble to finish in time my Viper... the work+kids combo delayed me far to much and a cruel football (soccer for the USA friends) injury killed me...

It's still gonna be finished, no shelf of doom for this one!

Edited by PanzerPaulo

Sorry did not fininsh my bird I enjoyed the build but not happy with the paint job

so she will be striped and done again , oh hell all that masking

wellzy :headphones:

Results of the poll are in and it's a landslide win.

1st Peter W with his F-16B 'Topgun'

2nd Peter W again with his F-16N

3rd Rich F with his F-16 Barak

Well done to Peter and Rich.

Thanks to everyone who took part. I don't know if there was any prizes arranged?

Great builds by every one. I'll leave the GB here for a couple of days then shift it to the Completed section.

Well done to Peter W - they were both stunners - I voted for one but it could have been both! Fantastic builds by everyone else - not my favourite subject but I even enjoyed mine too!

Wow, that's a pleasant surprise and all the motivation I need to keep on doing what we do. Thanks to David for a great group build and top marks to all the builds that made it into the gallery. I'm really shocked because I thought that one of the Israeli F-16's might clinch it with their splash of colour, but thanks to everyone who voted for both of my builds. Before I started these 2 I was a bit like AndyC, in that it's not my favourite plane. I have to say I changed my mind as the builds progressed and I now want to build a few more. It really is a good looking jet in model form and lots more of Aggressor schemes are planned for the future. Well done also to RichF for his build, really sweet looking Barak.

Pete