Straggler's Blog - Aviation of Japan

Nick Millman

Thanks to Google's progressive innovations my blog www.straggleresearch.com has been offline to the www for a couple of days now. You can still access it here:-

Aviation of Japan

and in 2 or 3 days you should be pointed to the new www domain when you use that link. Please update your bookmarks, thanks.

• Like 2

Hi Nick, pleased you've sorted it out. I was begining to think it was the story of my modelling life. Just when I discover a need for a kit I find it was a short run done 8 years ago & now unobtanium. Same with your Aviation of Japan, just getting into some Japanese stuff & have enjoyed the odd shufti through your blog & then, oh crud, its disappeared. Back now & many thanks. I need to get A into G & get your japanese aircraft colours PDF & I'll be waiting on the Ki-100 one, I now have kits for most of the Ki-61/Ki-100 family so it'll be a must read before I commence them. Keep at it.

Steve.

• 2 years later...

Thanks to Google's progressive innovations my blog www.straggleresearch.com has been offline to the www for a couple of days now. You can still access it here:-

Aviation of Japan

and in 2 or 3 days you should be pointed to the new www domain when you use that link. Please update your bookmarks, thanks.

Hello Nick,

Sorry to bother you here but I have been logging onto your Aviation of Japan site for years now (it seems) but just gone to it today and it seems I cannot login as usual. It's telling me I don't have permission.

Can you email me off-board (via SEAWINGS) and get me back in their again, please?

It is a fantastic resource and I'm getting the shakes missing it.....!

Cheers,

Aviation of Japan

Nick,

Just had the same with your other blog: American A/C for the RAF. Can't get in.

Can you kindly do the same for this one please?

Many thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a few members have been unable to sign-in to my blog "amair4raf". If you have experienced that could you please drop me a pm confirming your email address as I shall need to re-invite you, thanks! You should find it worthwhile as I have just posted some very revealing evidence about P-40E/Kittyhawk TLS under surface colours that blows a great big hole in the Tamiya Sky Grey boat.

Aviation of Japan is currently offline to everyone while I take stock. It isn't a membership blog and will be free access when it goes online again.

Nick

• 4 weeks later...