CAPTION COMPETITION

Ok, as a wee bit of light relief from the GB I thought I would have a side competition.

While leafing through one of my 190 books I saw this and thought "I wonder what they are saying?"

So, what I would like you guys to come up with is a humourous script for the photograph linked to the GB.

I think what I will do is next Saturday (17th March) is pick a winner (well in my opinion) and send them a wee something as a prize.

So without further ado here is the picture Of Walter Nowotny and Kurt Tank looking at a model of the 190 during Nowotny's visit to the factory.

judges001.jpg

My effort.

Nowotny "I think it is about 2mm to short."

Tank "Mmmm. Nein, I think it's more like 3."

So, over to you guys and have fun.

You can enter as many times as you like.

Steve

EDIT ; I'll try and get a clearer picture.

Edited by jacksdad64

Man on left: I sink zat zee aerodynamics vould be much improofed by remoofal off ziss large vheel on zee bottom.

Kurt Tank: Mein collar iss itchy.

Cameraman: Who put ziss mesh ofer my lens?

Eye thangyew... I'm here all week. ;)

Nowotny:- Vell i'm very dissapointed, i entered zis into ze 48th class at Telford, but missed out on ze first prize to somvone called Hitler.........i'm mean come on, whos called zat nowadays!

As vee can see zer is a makers mark on ze base. It says Eduardagawa. If zit came up for auction you are looking at 5000 Deutsch marks.

Zis is the best example I have seen here on ze Antiques Roads show. Vait till I tell Fiona Bruce, she vill be ze gob smacked ya.

Edited by jenko

WN: Vat think do you off zis neu luft plane? Kan you maken a real one?

KT: Hmmm...I vill have to sure maken ze joints are besser filt ven Ich bild mein fur ze kreig effort in time for luftwaffe '46

Edited by Paul J

.... or...

KT: I bilt zis for the FW Gruppen Bild Walter.

WN: Ja, Ja, but ze is kolor wronk und wo ist ze vheels. Rules say mussen be on ze vheels! You vill laffed out of ze skal-hyper forum be!! :lol::lol: (rofl)

Edited by Paul J