Raúl Hrubisko´s Fabulous RAF collection

Lars Befring

Hi!

Since we started our new (and easier maintaned) web-page we have been in the process of transfering something like 500 articles from the old site to the new. The possitive thing about this mother of all tranfers is that you find some really cool stuff again.

One such article is Raúl Hrubisko´s two part description about building models of the entire Miles Aircraft production!

miles_parcial-01.jpg

The article can be found here:

Part 1

Part 2

or trough our smashing new webb page: IPMSStockholm.se

/Lars Befring

Edited by Lars Befring

Hi!

Since we started our new (and easier maintaned) web-page we have been in the process of transfering something like 500 articles from the old site to the new. The possitive thing about this mother of all tranfers is that you find some really cool stuff again.

One such article is Raúl Hrubisko´s two part description about building models of the entire Miles Aircraft production!

or trough our smashing new webb page: IPMSStockholm.se

/Lars Befring

Lars

Raúls article is a classic.

Your new web page is a beauty, for sure.

edited by myself: because I looked at the web page again and answered my prior silly questionboing.gif

Edited by Prop Duster

Thanks!

We will collect all Raúl Hrubisko´s articles under one heading in the "Artiklar" section (it´s empty at the momement but will fill up) and those will be in english

We will concentrate our own efforts on the swedish angle of modeling, history and activities, but since in the world of models is in our interest there are sure to be a wide spread of topics covered. Most of our members prefere to write in swedish but some articles will be in English (we´re looking into the possibility of easy access translation as well)

Any suggestions are most wellcome and ofcourse if anybody would want to write something for the magazine just contact me

/Lars Befring

Edited by Lars Befring