County Class

When I last spoke to Peter, he mentioned approx. £130.

Mike

That would be around $210 Cdn plus shipping, so lets say $250.

Will have to think about this. :closedeyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Tempting...

But even more tempting for me would be a Leander class frigate or two, As a smaller ship, they should be a bit cheaper, which means I could afford more than one of the various weapons fits, backdating to Type 12 (or was it 15 - never can remember!), foreign variants, etc etc

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, would love to see a Type 42 and a Type 22 Batch 3 in 1/350. My divorce will be complete by then..

Bring on the Batch 3 Type 22 please, its the only ship I really want to build, after helping to build a real one!

Julien

Tempting...

But even more tempting for me would be a Leander class frigate or two, As a smaller ship, they should be a bit cheaper, which means I could afford more than one of the various weapons fits, backdating to Type 12 (or was it 15 - never can remember!), foreign variants, etc etc

Peter has mentioned that these ships are on his to do list. :thumbsup:

I got my H.M.S. Leopard a few weeks ago and have to say it is superb, I have my county on pre order as well as Leeds Castle, if you are interested in this era of the Royal Navy then I recomend these kits, also excellent service,

Steve.

Hi Steve,

how have you pre-ordered? I've been in contact with Peter and discussed my interest and I've also been on his site but can't see anywhere to pre-order.

cheers

Mike

Mike, do as I have and ask to be put on his pre-order list. There isn't anywhere to actually pre-order on the website as he won't do that until he's happy with the kit.

• Like 1

Mike,

to pre order simply go onto the website and at the bottom you will see an email adress, simply send Pete an email stating which kits and he will contact you when they are available.

Steve.

• 1 year later...

My Atlantic Models 1/350 Glamorgan has just arrived, and it looks awesome. To be built as Norfolk, since she was my first proper ship (and was almost immediately sold to Chile!)

It is a stunning kit, one of the finest pieces of resin casting I've seen, mine's safely tucked away until I get more spare time to do it justice.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...