1:32 Henschel Hs 129B-2 Grey Matter Figures / Jerry Rutman

Mottlemaster

Haveing just splashed out over 6 months of my hobby budjet on this kit and committed my self to hours of gardening projects to get my wifes ok i see from the instructions that we will have to have a copy of Hs 129 Panzerjager!

by martin Pegg .Just seen this one go on Ebay for £175 and this is also the Amazon price

Any one got a cheap copy ...got about £10.00 now till July !

I like the look of that brown squigle from Tunisia

Some nice photos here http://scaleplasticandrail.com/kaboom/inde...-matter-figures

regrds Alistair

Thanks Neil and Jerry for your help .

I have the In detail book from an Ian Allan sale a few years back .A good buy for a fiver. Found a nice color photo of red C in luftwaffe colours Schilachtflieger .The sand color squigle is very dense and broad .Going to do a test paint on some plastic card to see if it is pleasing to the eye though as an almost continuous line it should be easier to do than stoping and starting on the kit.

Neil do you have a top down profile or photo as its the over spray over markings that i cant make out? I think its on pg 120 &121 .

The kit arrived today ...orderd it 2 days ago. I have never seen a resien kit with such small pore stubs. The quality of parts is near faultless and packaging in the typical cottage industry box leaves little room for improvement.

Nothing rattles around . vac canopy is clear and stiff with sharp lines for ease of painting.

The insructions ,well this is a different matter. I believe they are rather a back of envalope job ..make that a small envalope and a partly dried up felt tip pen. If you had the Dragon bf110 insructions done in a Jerry Rutman style it would be the perfect storm!!!

This does mean reserch will have to be done ,but not for the sake of it but to find what goes whhere.

I am snding this kit to the top of my to do list after i finish my newly started eduard FW190

regards

Alistair