Aeroclub 1/48 F6 - 63 Squadron /Revell FGA71 Chilean

Hi guys - a few updates..

Declas going on...

AER0-HH11.jpg

Seat, still WIP, the white metal seat was pretty basic, so I have added some detailing in tape & wire...

AER0-HH12.jpg

The cockpit, shaping up well!

AER0-HH13.jpg

Cheers

Si

Edited by SimonR

• 3 weeks later...

Almost there, few details still to do, pleased overall, in fact I have just bought two more 48th Aeroclub Hunters and a Lightning, although they are harder to build than the Academy kit and lacks the panel detail, side by side it just looks better. Hopefully I wont make the same mistakes I made on this one as well!

AERO-HH14.jpg

AERO-HH15.jpg

Cheers

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Now i'm on the home strait with the Aeroclub Hunter I have made some progress with the 1/72 Revell kit, not had chance to do many wip pics so its at a fairly advanced stage with camo going on. Doing it as a Chilean air Force FGA71 with decals from the ZTS Playstik kit and the kits own stencils. Its being painted in the mid east scheme of camo brown over sand and blue undersides.

Cheers

Simon

CHILIAN-FG71.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE DONT'T USE THAT CHILEAN DECAL!!!!!

Send me an MP first!!! Such a wonderfull Hunter with that obscenity of a national marking!! I can provide you with MUCH better ones!!

PLEASE DONT'T USE THAT CHILEAN DECAL!!!!!

Send me an MP first!!! Such a wonderfull Hunter with that obscenity of a national marking!! I can provide you with MUCH better ones!!

Sorry Paulo, your message came too late, your national markings are already on :(

Here she is...

CHILIAN-FG71-2.jpg

CHILIAN-FG71-3.jpg

CHILIAN-FG71-4.jpg

Thanks anyway, I may do another so will send a PM if your offer of decals is still open.

Cheers

Simon

Edited by SimonR